Balcony suggestions?

Discussion in 'Las Fallas 2017' started by elmo, Dec 18, 2016.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

looking to organise a balcony viewing for the 18th, anyone suggest any in particular and have contact details??
    For about 15 people :)
    Thanks

2. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

The one that Mark @Firework Crazy arranged for us this year was bloody brilliant, with lovely snacks and a few drinks included in the price too, I'd highly recommend it. Hopefully he'll be along shortly with the name and some contact details for you mate! :)

3. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

I've got a feeling that @Madfish said that balcony wasn't going to be available next time.

4. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

Hmmm, rings a bell now you mention it Justin, something to do with the place being on the market or up for development? Here's hoping it's not sold yet! I can't for the life of me remember what the place was called though??

5. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

@elmo @blackbat @Pyromania
    I spotted the Dodo events balcony venue for sale on an estate agents website so thought it may not be available next year - coincidentally I emailed them before reading this post to see if they were open for 2017 and the reply was yes, places will be on sale from Jan 10th.

Mybalcony are already on sale but the prices are a bit :eek: so I am waiting to see what Dodo Events prices are when released.

elmo, blackbat and Pyromania like this.
  6. I got the price list from Dodo Events today -
    upload_2017-1-11_9-25-30.png

7. Ozzieuk

Ozzieuk Pro Firer/Crew

Looks like a €20 increase on the last nights compared to last year.
    Even though we had a great time.
    We were there one afternoon then there for the final mascletta by europla and la crema. I think we left at about 3am
    @Pyromania matt @Pauld201 @Eddie

Eddie and Pyromania like this.
  8. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

Fond memories boys! Was a great night after the crema, and a great way to wind up what was an absolutely fantastic week - roll on the next one, 2018 maybe - get your Cuban heels ready Eddie!! :D
    @Ozzieuk @Eddie @Pauld201

Eddie and Pauld201 like this.
  9. Ozzieuk

Ozzieuk Pro Firer/Crew

Eddie our very own Bruno tolioni.
    I can't choose what was more of a shock that we remembered at 3am whilst dancing in the the dodo party that we were flying in a few hours or the fact that matt had about 2kg of pyro left in his rucksack. Sorry Valencia we woke you up. For an hour whilst we got rid of it.

Firework Crazy and Eddie like this.
  10. Flights booked for 2018!

11. Ozzieuk

Ozzieuk Pro Firer/Crew

Plus one.

Madfish likes this.
  12. DannyB

DannyB Moderator

So who's booking what for balconies? Is it worth trying to organise a UKFR Balcony date?

Danny

13. Madfish

Currently holding a booking option of a private room for 14 people for the 17th mascleta. €55 each includes drinks and nibbles. Its the 3rd floor of building looking up the square (from UKFR corner end, town hall on the left)
    I need 4 possibly 6 places so if anyone else is interested?

ESF1.JPG
    ESF3.jpg

14. Ozzieuk

Ozzieuk Pro Firer/Crew

@Madfish do all the windows open fully.
    We were at the dodo balcony last year and if you were unlucky had a sheet of Perspex in front of you.

15. Madfish

I have emailed to check that already! -awaiting a reply :)

Ozzieuk likes this.
  16. DannyB

DannyB Moderator

Assuming they do I'll take 2 places please :)