Cake/Barrage Breakout

Discussion in 'Absolute Fireworks' started by jezzadw, Nov 9, 2016.

1. RRP £26.99 (2016)
    CE Cat 2
    49 shot (371g NEC)
    Fired at my 2016 display

L. Pyro1986, paul s and Pyro Pete like this.
  2. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I think Breakout is an excellent stand alone piece for £25. I sold it full price and felt it represented good value. The number of shots, duration, mix of effects and overall quality makes for a really decent small SIB.

Thomas Sterling likes this.
  3. I would like to add, colours are good but not much power at all with not much height.

4. At 17 metres it looked high to me

5. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Remember this is not a big bore, kick ass cake; it would be lost in the middle of a large display.

It's role is more of a stand alone 'low' cost job, or to maybe to round off a small scale display. Horses for courses really. :)

Butler_Fireworks likes this.
  6. Exactly. It was my finale cake for my garden display.

paul s and Butler_Fireworks like this.
  7. Good value peice I like that it's not a single effect firework. Looks better in the flesh than in the video as with all fireworks. For the price it's a fantastic garden firework. Make sure it is viewed from 8 meters and secure though as it is a high performance fast paced piece and you will be in big trouble if it falls over.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  8. @Rob perry I'd probably double that viewing distance on the 8m cakes, not just as a safety precaution. With cakes, especially the more premium Celtic, Klasek etc. I find that the 8m ones are more enjoyable viewed from around 20m distance.

Rob perry likes this.
  9. You are right I should have said At least 8 meters but further to enjoy a better view and be safe. Was looking at something while I was typing about people ignoring safety distances and being hurt.

10. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Supports UKFR

I fire everything at least 25 metres but usually 40-50 metres although fountains and wheels I think should be closer 25 metres max