Container has landed

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Zeus Fireworks, May 19, 2017.

1. Zeus Fireworks

Zeus Fireworks UKFR Sponsor

Our first container of the season arrived this morning bright and early at 6.45am and we are rather pleased to have unloaded in the dry, not the torrential rain forecast. Phew! :badday:

Here are some pics of the landed items, are we are rather pleased with how the labels have come out, we will be filming the landed items soon and will get them uploaded on here as soon as possible.
    DSCF1496.JPG DSCF1497.JPG DSCF1500.JPG DSCF1501.JPG DSCF1503.JPG DSCF1504.JPG DSCF1506.JPG DSCF1507.JPG DSCF1509.JPG DSCF1510.JPG

jumpin jack, m00ny, K9Girl and 19 others like this.
  2. Geoff Gostage

Geoff Gostage Supports UKFR

Optimise packaging looks very classy

trueblue_ips and Zeus Fireworks like this.
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on some! :)

Zeus Fireworks likes this.
  4. These items will be added into stock on our's and Firework Emporium website tomorrow.

elmo, trueblue_ips and hofnerite like this.
  5. trueblue_ips

trueblue_ips Supports UKFR

I've seen the previous incarnation of this firework and aesthetically it is stunning.
    Almost too good to fire.
    I know it's irrational but packaging and livery and presentation does make a big difference to the overall appeal of a firework IMHO.

elmo and Zeus Fireworks like this.
  6. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete UKFR Editor

If you mean Optimum, I designed the original label for that, sort of. It was inspired by The Beatles' White Album cover, as it was the best firework in the range at the time (2004 ish), so I decided it didn't need anything other than plain white. So "design" is taking the piss slightly :p My career in graphic design never did take off.

7. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I fired optimise and energize tonight
    Both cracking pieces and lovely pace and duration :)

8. trueblue_ips

Far too modest Pete. White with gold lettering from what I remember. Simple, but elegant and stunning.

9. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I've still got 2 Optimum I think; BS ones.

If I wait long enough I won't be able to sell them..........hmmm :cool:

10. I thought I designed it?

11. I wouldn't care if they all came in brown paper! Or if it got confusing and some interesting alternatives got shipped out. ;)
    Actually, seriously, I think it's all lost on / irrelevant for online sales. On the whole I never take any notice of the artwork even when they arrive. Although a few years ago I was struck by the detail in another company's passing legitimate own brand. Which may sound contradictory but I think actually further supports my suggestion that effort put into artwork doesn't necessarily come across online.

SydB likes this.
  12. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

Yes! ;)

13. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete UKFR Editor

Nope, definitely one of mine. Actually you really didn't like the idea of a plain wrapper at first (too Kimbolton, you said) but I managed to persuade you with the argument that if it was good enough for The Beatles it was good enough for us. You'll be telling me you named Three Fingered Jack next!!

Tiltman and Zeus Fireworks like this.
  14. OOOOO, Labelgate.. :D

scoops and Zeus Fireworks like this.
  15. Zeus Fireworks

Another container landed in the early hours of Saturday night, must say as before happy with how the revamped labels have turned out.

Check out these items
    DSCF1535.JPG DSCF1537.JPG DSCF1529.JPG DSCF1530.JPG DSCF1531.JPG DSCF1532.JPG DSCF1533.JPG DSCF1534.JPG

16. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

Like it, Wrath of the Gods is my fav :)

17. trueblue_ips

Picked up these beauties from @Firework Emporium today.

WP_20170607_14_18_03_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170607_14_49_07_Pro_LI.jpg

I'll be firing these in a few weeks at the end of a garden party and BBQ along with some smaller bits left over from last year :)

18. With containers coming thick and fast, we now have in stock the following items:

Royal Palms
    Britannia Waves
    Brazilliant
    Twilight Strobe
    Red Streak
    Blue Streak
    Conqueror
    Wave Willow
    Sapphire Crown
    Treasure Chest
    Radiant Spirals
    Vittali Supremo
    Blinking Gauntlet
    Imperial Blink
    Extreme 2 Pack
    Terminator 4 Pack
    Centaur
    Legacy
    Snow Storm
    Matrix
    Paranormal
    Blaze of Glory
    Tornado & Twister
    UFO
    Crown 500
    King of Palm
    Blink Spirit 5 Pack
    Alien Invasion
    Super Four
    Blast Off
    Chaos Mine
    Havoc Mine
    Mayhem Mine

We are looking at doing a film night towards end of August once a few more containers arrive and will post asap.

pablo, hofnerite, elmo and 4 others like this.
  19. I need to pull my finger out and get some orders placed....

20. Zeus Fireworks

Latest container arrived friday last week with some more beautiful pryo including the long awaited Barbarian

Ammo Store
    Pyro Event
    Cosmic Rain
    Samurai Spirit
    Phantom
    Beijing Willows
    Sparticus

more updates soon