Custom mug deals for crews/teams

Discussion in 'Latest News And Offers From Our Sponsors' started by hofnerite, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Over the last year I've done loads of individual custom mugs for companies, gifts etc but recently had a couple of requests for a deal on multiple customs so thought I'd open it up to the UKFR community too. So...

We are currently doing cases of 10 custom mugs for just £60 including delivery!

This includes design if required, as many mockups as you want until you're happy with the design and if you like, each mug can be customised to include a name for example. (the main design must be the same but I can add different lettering to each mug if required) Also includes delivery to any UK address.

This deal is great for firework crews, company staff, sports teams or clubs. You won't find mugs of this quality any cheaper. Mugs are AAA standard white ceramic and we use dye sublimation so images are sharp and much more colourful than cheap transfer prints. All hand finished and sent out in smash-proof boxes.

If you require any other quantities/multiples, email me for the best price at admin@preproom.org or message me on here. I may also accept fireworks as payment/part payment depending on quantities required. ;)

Cheers.
    Chris.

custom.jpg