For Sale Few items.

Discussion in 'Items for sale and wanted' started by Jamie Thornton, May 17, 2018.

1. Jamie Thornton

Jamie Thornton Supports UKFR

I am selling the following items two I assume size 3 jack in the box mines as the earlier ones are marked size 2 1/2 and smaller jack in the box, small silver fountain circa early 1980s, snow storm, floodlight, two harlequin fountains, the red and blue type marked size 2 1/2 from late 70s/early 80s and early 90s union flag logo type, 2 pains bangers from pains London from early to mid 1960s, one brocks fairy fountain and one brocks pixie tree fountain and brocks size 8 vampire bat spinner.

Would like to see them go as a whole but will consider split.

PM me offers.

Thanks
    Jamie.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. Jamie Thornton

The two pains bangers are now sold but the rest of the items are still available.

Thanks.

3. Jamie Thornton

I've added quite a few more items I am selling including some very rare pains wessex rockets, if I start to list them all I will be here from now until Christmas, so please look closely at the pic below.

Thanks
    Jamie.

Attached Files:

4. Jamie Thornton

Floodlight and one of the size 3 jack in the boxes and the brocks vampires bat flyer is now sold.

Everything else is still available.

Thanks
    Jamie.

5. Jamie Thornton

The standard Retro jet is spoken for, rest is still available for anyone interested.

Thanks
    Jamie.

6. Jamie Thornton

The Brocks blue silver fountain and wigwham and the standard firefly now sold, rest still available.

Thanks
    Jamie.

7. Jamie Thornton

I have updated the photo of items I'm selling all in all with a few more added items in the top left hand corner, 1970s/80s astrolite, super sonic bang from the early to mid 70s, 1980s airbomb before 1988 BS and airbomb from the early 90s. I am happy selling as individuals or if anyone wants to make me an offer for a bunch of items, fine either way, what doesn't sell I will keep until the time is right and the right person comes along.

Cheers
    Jamie.

Attached Files:

8. Jamie Thornton

Forgot to mention the large size 6 jewel fountain from the mid to late 90s also added.

9. Jamie Thornton

Astrolite is now sold.