Cake/Barrage Finale Box 4 Pack CAT 2 Cake

Discussion in 'Magnum Series' started by Magnum Series, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Magnum Series

Magnum Series Pro Firer/Crew

• Distance 8 metres firer, audience 15 metres
    • Running Time:106s
    • Effect: 4 cakes to a retail unit.
    PART A 7 rows of 5 firing z formation Row 1: Red glitter mine to silver tiger tail Row 2: Blue mine with silver tail Rows 3&4: Crackling comets Row 5: Big spinners to silver strobe Rows 6&7: Blue tail to big golden leaf and blue stars.
    PART B 5 rows of 7 shots straight Row 1: gold palm with green glitter Row 2: Gold palm with red glitter Row 3: Gold palm with silver glitter Row 4: Gold palm with green glitter Row 5: Gold palm with red glitter
    PART C 5 rows of 7 shots mixed effects A: Green tail to green palm B: Blue Tail to brocade palm C: Green tail to green glittering D: Blue tail to blue peony E: Red tail to spider king F: Wave willow G: Silver titanium Chrysanthemum
    PART D 7 rows of 5 firing z formation Row 1&4: Big spinner to silver blink, Row 2&5: Brocade mine to Brocade leaf and red stars Row 3&6: Brocade crown king with green dahlia Row 7 instant firing Blue tail to wave willow and blue stars
    • Style: Straight/angled
    • Shots: 35
    • NEC 1.98g across 4 cakes
    • CAT2
    • Price £179.95

Chorlton Fireworks likes this.
  2. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

From seeing this at the TITS event, if you've got £179.95 to blow, buy this set and fire all the cakes at once! It was probably the most impressive 27 seconds of consumer fireworks that I've ever seen! Highly recommended! :)

dogsbody likes this.
  3. Magnum Series

EDIT: Magnum Finale Box is 4 x 35 shots, not 35 shots as described above.

4. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

1.98g NEC?

5. Magnum Series

That's right 1.98g across 4 cakes, hence the Finale Box is a cat2 piece. NEC per cake is 0.495g.

6. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Ah... 1.98kg, 495g per cake.