latest standard find from the 80s

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by TONYB, Oct 23, 2016.

1. The items look to be a mixture of ages? Some mud 80's some late 80's?

2. I had none of the actual standard large rockets upto getting one of those blue size 20 snow flake rockets earlier this year which I was really chuffed with, absolute stunning great bloody find mate, some real old school beauties there.

TONYB likes this.
  3. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

yes mate will take better close ups at a later date

4. Thanks Tony. Great find, good on you

5. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

slightly better
    IMG_2681 - Copy.JPG

TerenceFawkes and pyromatt1987 like this.
  6. Looks great. Seen one in a catalogue but never in the collectors realm. PIC fuse by the looks of things.

7. Pyro Ed

Pyro Ed Pro Firer/Crew

Incredible :O !!

8. Si7

Si7

Christ, WHAT a find.. :cool:

9. lost for words.....but wow ive just turned green with envy

Jamie Thornton likes this.
  10. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

WOW! Just WOW!!! Absolutely incredible find @TONYB - congratulations!! :stashenvy:

Takes me right back to my days in primary school - I used to suffer with nosebleeds quite badly, and one October afternoon I was lucky enough (?o_O?!) to be sat in the reception area collecting a bowl full of blood from my nose, when the annual delivery of fireworks for the school bonfire night turned up - looking very much like what you've got right there!! Imagine my delight when the headmaster opened them up and let me have a look at them with him - best nosebleed I ever had!!

Now I'm lucky enough to have the job of providing the display for the school - with material somewhat different to the contents of that Standard delivery!

Lovely find though mate, I'm very envious and I'm not afraid to admit it! :D

11. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

@Pyromania ....thanks, im glad it brought back some happy memories for you .:D

Pyromania likes this.
  12. Sandling Fireworks

Sandling Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

Very nice, I have bought a few of these in my time.

13. Tiltman

Tiltman Supports UKFR

JESUS H CHRIST!!!!!! Stunning!

TONYB likes this.