Latifs fireworks 2016

Discussion in 'Supermarket Fireworks' started by banger_brad, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Had a quick look on their website looks like there stocking primed pyro along with some brothers and bright star. No sign of celtic yet tho.

2. Any idea which primed products? Looked on website and it's not showing fireworks for me.
    Cheers

3. Quite a few most of them to be fair any in particular your looking for?

4. The big twin packed rockets, I think there's 3 different kinds ?
    Thanks

5. Rockets they have the supernova twin pack and a four other packs all 1.3g by the looks of it.

ashley_ng likes this.
  6. Interested to no the prices as they have most if not all the primed products galactic have plus more .

7. Thanks lads, think it's because I'm using a mobile

8. Skyblues87

Skyblues87 Supports UKFR

Spoke to a guy at latifs on Friday. He said he wasn't sure if they would be stocking Celtic but definitely will have brothers/brightstar/primed pyrotechnics. Stock should be ready by 7th October.
    Would love some Celtic cakes but no local stockists:(

Mezashaw likes this.
  9. Whizzbang

Whizzbang Supports UKFR

If you can get to Worcester, there are a couple of stockists. They aren't sponsors so I'll let you do your own Googling.

10. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

That primed stuff looks pretty good. Never heard of them before.

11. Tiltman

Tiltman Supports UKFR

Damn you for spilling the beans so soon. I honestly WAS going to tell you all when they got their deliveries in!!!!!

PyroBoris and Chorlton Fireworks like this.
  12. Plenty stockists of Celtic deliver .... where about are you ?

Tiltman likes this.
  13. And I'm certain that any sponsors who stock Celtic will beat Latif's prices.. (not us btw, we don't do Celtic :) )

14. Skyblues87

Skyblues87 Supports UKFR

hi mate, I am in Coventry, no sponsors nearby other than Jordans, think there would be more being next to Birmingham!

Chorlton Fireworks likes this.
  15. Plenty do deliver you just need to PM a few ................. that said I think we are heading Birmingham way at some point in the next few weeks. Pm me a list of items your looking at and I will price them up for you if you like

16. Tiltman

Tiltman Supports UKFR

I think that's more than likely Saj ;)

Strong recommendation from me for @Chorlton Fireworks. Been delivering to me for a couple of years now in Birmingham. Excellent range of pyro, great prices and super service

PyroAsh and Chorlton Fireworks like this.
  17. Thank you John very kind words ...... its always a pleasure to visit you & your bar :D

Tiltman likes this.
  18. alasdar

alasdar Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

What @Tiltman says^^^^
    I can't rate Saj highly enough.

19. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

Latifs have started to load some of the new stuff they are having this year on to their YouTube channel. Just in case anyone was interested.

Tiltman likes this.