poundland fireworks

Discussion in 'Supermarket Fireworks' started by Firework fanatic, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Firework fanatic

Firework fanatic Stash Photo Of The Year Winner 2016 Supports UKFR

Hi all just popped in to poundland and they are selling 10 sparklers for £1 and a mystic fountain by scorpion fireworks for £1. so as you do I brought 4 fountains :D. I don't know if they are very good but for £4 cant go wrong. I might test one and video it, so if I do I will post it up.

Dan162310 likes this.
  2. I seen these the other day but didnt pick any up as havnt seen any reviews wish i did now haha

3. Think this is the fountain

4. Well worth £1 in my eyes

beeney likes this.
  5. Fills the garden lovely

Jon and MrDan like this.
  6. fatkat24

fatkat24 Supports UKFR

That's the video for it, it's quite a noisy little firework for its size

7. I couldn't quite believe what I was reading from the topic title but fair play to Poundland.

Jordan and wireworks like this.
  8. Christ that fountain is a bit vicious! Like it. Might get a few. :cool:

9. digdog

digdog Supports UKFR

I tried one last night, not bad for a quid. I couldn't quite believe poundshop were selling fireworks so had to have one.

10. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

Have poundland really gone through all the effort of storage and sales licence just to sell a £1 pack of sparklers and £1 fountain? Or am I missing something? o_O

paul s likes this.
  11. fatkat24

fatkat24 Supports UKFR

Apparently poundland plus is selling Esco & Bright star fireworks

Dan162310 likes this.
  12. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

Poundland plus haha never heard of it.... That makes more sense though

13. MrDan

MrDan Moderator Supports UKFR

Thats not bad for a quid!

There is a Poundland Clearance near my work... its not discount poundland stuff as the name implies but more like a B&M Bargains

Dan162310 likes this.
  14. fatkat24

fatkat24 Supports UKFR

It might be what was the old Family Bargains when 99p store owned f.b b4 poundland took them over

15. Its PoundWORLD plus selling brightstar/Esco to avoid any confusion:)

Unfortunatly I didnt notice any of the above fountains in our local, or I wouldnt of resisted :p

16. digdog

digdog Supports UKFR

The fountains I had came from a nice wooden box from behind the counter, was locked with a small padlock, probably a pound shop one, the size people use for a suitcase!

17. They are only 90p in torquay pound land

18. anyone got a poundworld plus near them to have a look at see what they're selling?

19. Brightstar/ Esco, boxes less than half price, most individual items half price but no more expensive.

20. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

So, seen this thread and thought I'd take a little look. Big "puffery" going on but thought I'd do something with them anyway. This will sit behind a wheel and should add a little extra:)

Attached Files: