Still available.

Discussion in 'Items for sale and wanted' started by Jamie Thornton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Jamie Thornton

Jamie Thornton Supports UKFR

I still have all whats here for sale,

Please pm me if anything is of interest.

Thanks
    Jamie.

Attached Files:

2. Jamie Thornton

I have decided to move on some early standard items, the two blue rockets first on the left have no price markings, one has paper nose cone and the other one has cork nose cone from early 1970s and then two with price markings, the red colour star one has 12p price marking with cork nose cone and the other blue animated stars one has 10p price marking and cork nose cone from early 1970s era, one blue animated stars rocket with cork nose marked size 2/1-2 from mid to late 1970s and one what I would call more of an orange in colour with colour stars and dome cap and one blue animated stars with dome cap both marked size 2/1-2 from late 1970s to early 1980s, then rocket head no stick from early 1970s marked 15p which later became size 4, may not be complete with stick but this is in absolute immaculate condition for age and also screecher repeater marked 10p from early 70s, again lovely condition and airbomb repeater marked 12p and screecher single shot from around mid to late 70s.

PM me if interested.

Thanks
    Jamie.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. Jamie Thornton

The small green and yellow screecher and the green 15p marked rocket is now sold.

4. Jamie Thornton

I have decided to keep hold of the standard rockets and repeaters but the box and all items in the suitcase including the pains rockets are still for sale as before.

Thanks.