That was 2016 that was !

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Escht, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Thought I would do a photo round-up of vintage pyro that came my way this last year. I have only included items that came from non-collections, that is to say from attics, sheds and shop store-rooms etc.. It still amazes me what there must still be out there waiting to be recovered, By any measure 2016 was a good year........ hope 2017 can match it
    Happy New Year to all and good hunting........
    astra 1.25 box.JPG 1910 parlour fireworks661.jpg ASTRA SIZE A BOX.jpg BROCKS 3 SHILLING SELECTION602.jpg BROCKS AND PAINS 2 (2).JPG CASE DETAILS.JPG IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0501(1).JPG IMG_4940.JPG IMG_4954.JPG IMG_5069.JPG IMG_5038.JPG IMG_5302.JPG IMG_5378.JPG IMG_5475.JPG IMG_5647.JPG IMG_20161020_190414.JPG IMG_5725.JPG STANDARD 10 SHILLING BOX.JPG STANDARD LIVE BOX GROUP.jpg WELLS BOX.JPG SUNNYVALE INDOOR FIREWORKS711.jpg STANDARD BOARD FINISHED 1.JPG STANDARD BOARD FINISHED 2.JPG STANDARD BOARD FINISHED 3.JPG

2. TLG

TLG Pro Firer/Crew

Standard size 40 box was one that I was after for years as a kid just so I could have the 3 bar roman candle.

3. Do you guys fire these or just keepsakes?
    Some interesting bits

4. Certainly not, no, these are way too valuable, collectables only.

Pyro Ed, Dave Fisher and TONYB like this.
  5. TLG

TLG Pro Firer/Crew

They would only be good for sniffing if I had them ;)

TerenceFawkes likes this.
  6. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

jamie you forgot to mention TLG lol

7. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Supports UKFR

Fire em all hahaha haha :D:dontask:

8. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

and daniel .....light the lot them two :p

9. The Brock's boxes and the Well's box are all absolutely gorgeous.

10. Anyway the size 40 box has found a very safe home and one very happy owner:D.

11. Same here, we used to always have this box in the late 70's.