The growth of the Banger Collection from 2010 to 2017

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Escht, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Whilst looking for some old datafiles I came across this photo taken in November 2010 of what was my banger collection...... of around 70 bangers
    000_2794.jpg

this is a current picture of the collection, same display case around 285 different bangers.........
    IMG_6252.JPG
    and there is still a bit of space left for new finds.........

2. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Here are a few I am looking out for............ there are lots more to find yet.......only need single examples..
    BIGGA BANGER.jpg BINGO BANGERS.jpg DYNAMITE.jpg KRAKERJACK.JPG WOTABANG BANGERS.JPG

Richard Lane and TerenceFawkes like this.
  3. Pyro-gasm!!!:cool:

4. Luke Cook

Luke Cook Supports UKFR

What a great collection you have :eek:

5. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

I have managed to acquire a Benwell Dynamite banger from another collector so that is one more off the wants list...

Richard Lane and Rip Rap like this.
  6. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Great stuff Kev...keep banging on!

7. kevin keeps banging on , every time he rings me ! lol

Richard Lane likes this.
  8. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

......at this point you think I'm going to start bangin on about those bangers you were going to take pictures of for me back in April,........... well you would be wrong, I'm not going to mention those bangers you were going to take pictures of way back in April because I know one day you might get around to taking those pictures of those bangers that you found back in April, you know the ones I'm still waiting to see pictures of..........

Richard Lane and standard steve like this.
  9. Richard Lane

Stan ...you never said you were going to send Kev some banga photos back in April did you ..perchance!!)(-?!:confused::eek::rolleyes:.....

10. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Think you meant Steve................

......and I wasn't go to mention it........... but now you brought it up..............

nah, still not going to mention it,......... don't want to appear pushy............

standard steve and Richard Lane like this.
  11. Richard Lane

Yah.....Steve...did I put Stan...naaa must be going senile me!!o_O

12. no wonder my hearts packed up , thanks kevin ! lol .

13. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

I draw the line at having to employ a Medium to get the info. out of you.............. !

You're obviously feeling somewhat better........... hope you're taking things easy............. what you going to do with all that spare time ?? hint ! hint !
    Maybe take up photography lol

14. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Couple of weeks ago Steve suffered a massive heart attack whilst at home, luckily he recognised the signs and rang for his own ambulance. Rest of the day luck backed by the skill of the people in the NHS made sure he survived to fight another day.

Since he came back home we've been enjoying a bit of mutual piss taking here and on the phone which is a sure sign he is on the mend.

Kevin

15. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete UKFR Editor

Sorry to hear about this @standard steve - hope you're on the mend now :)

Escht likes this.
  16. Richard Lane

Steve..Sorry to hear of your illness....and your recovery ...that's great news..the Forum...and all of us are always benefitting from your cheery..sometimes..pointed commentary!:rolleyes:
    Take it easy now..that's the best way to recover from heart troubles...and keep off the pies...but probably not all the liquor!!
    Best Regards
    Richard :D