Rocket The Nuts By Brothers

Discussion in 'Brothers Pyrotechnics' started by Fireworks Shop, Jun 17, 2015.

1. the nuts packaging.jpg
    RRP: £49.99
    Category: CE Cat3
    hazard: 1.3G
    Pack of 5

2. Another video for comparison, this was filmed at the southern demo night.

3. ambientskies

ambientskies Pro Firer/Crew

Love the 0:22 & 0:45 :cool:

4. Well let's see here what's the neq of these as with an rrp of£59.99 it's going to be hard to beat the air hawk at £29.99 ???

Fireworks South Wales likes this.
  5. I wish they sold these as singles. The long lasting glittery one and the green strobe look great. Which effect is the one with the biggest ball head?

6. Well let's see how good they are when they go on sale to the general public but still think hard to beat a hawk and the price not going to be cheap knowing brothers ??

7. The green strobe is the largest, 4 inch. The two 3 inchers are the best. Although I'd like to see the full pack of the Jorge ball heads, they're smaller in terms of inches, but you get 8 rockets and I recall one of them fired at the demo had a stupidly large break.

Of course don't forget, it's not about the size, it's how you use it.

K9Girl, Firework Crazy and hofnerite like this.
  8. I fired a pack of these at NYE, along with some Hawks & Pigs/Cows.

Agree with @Rotherham Fireworks, the 3 inchers were the best, and I thought outclassed the Hawks/Pigs/Cows, but Joe public were unwilling to pay the extra near me. (unfortunately for them)

danielpyronutter likes this.
  9. The biggest rocket in the pack is the best in my opinion, the Martian storm, a cool effect of like green flashing lights was what I saw when it burst. Took me by surprise as to how good that rocket actually is. The best and coolest rocket I've seen. Worth buying the pack just to see the Martian storm.