Cake/Barrage Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Bright Star Fireworks' started by buxton888, Aug 11, 2014.

1. 25 shots
    Cat 3
    1.3G
    This set off one of my neighbours car alarms. Very Impressive!

Quasar likes this.
  2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete UKFR Editor

Nice - went down well - what's the RRP?

3. £29.99

A fantastic firework, a best seller last year ;)

4. Carter85

Carter85 Pro Firer/Crew

Used a shed load of these last year and they're one of my favourites. The noise and size of the breaks is unreal for consumer gear. Bigger than a lot of cat4 cakes we use ! I shall certainly be buying more this year :)

5. Quasar

Quasar Pro Firer/Crew

Very nice...going by what been said about these I think I may have to get some for this November! :)

6. all shots fired in 13 secs? am pretty sure thunderbolts last about 40secs? all myn did I had last year anyway.. confused cant remember them being that rapid

7. thats what i thought would happen after i watch galactic fireworks' video. Mine may have possibly been faulty then...

8. Dunks

Dunks Pro Firer/Crew

Yeh there were two rapid fires in the video that shouldnt happen. But agreed they are fantastic for the size and price. 25 quid for a finale cake isnt bad

9. Looks like a proper noise barrage this with nice effects. Would like a couple for bonfire night especially at the price their going for.

10. This barrage is identical to governors apprentice 48 shot and underworld 48 shot by menshun fireworks.

Had a few cases lasts. Very loud with big breaks.:)