What scares you the most?

Discussion in 'Non-Pyro chat' started by Brian Mcculloch Glasgow, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Losing things. It borders on obession, I worry I have left hats, gloves, even bus tickets, pens etc somewhere or dropped them.

2. The infinity of space is the only thing that genuinely scares me.

steeli likes this.
  3. 3 things.
    getting hiccups that never go away
    being locked in a safe,
    trains...

4. I know someone who has a terrible fear of trains, seems strange to me but she can't even go near them.

I think my biggest fears apart from losing close family would be going blind or needing surgery on my balls.I'm sure most guys would agree with that one. :D

steeli likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

What about having surgery on your balls to stop you going blind? :p

6. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Not me..... been there, thanks to someone who made a complete mess of a judo throw when I was a young teenager. :eek: I can't ever hear someone say "get knotted" without remembering it! Emergency surgery later and nothing's lost. I've never been scared of surgery since..... and I've had more than my fair share - including more on the balls over potential testicular cancer. No cancer & again nothing lost and I'm not scared.:cool:

Pyromania and argentc like this.
  7. lol, is that where the expression comes from?

8. Pyro Ed

Pyro Ed Pro Firer/Crew

Is it strange that in my late 30s suddenly I have a fear of not achieving what ever it is I'm trying to achieve (still not sure on that even is) which kind of makes it worse..???

Jon and alasdar like this.
  9. Sounds more like a fear of no longer being in your late 30's...... fear not though, many among us have trodden the same path :)