£ 2.00 standard box , dual priced , 1970 .

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by standard steve, Dec 17, 2019.

1. standard steve

standard steve Supports UKFR

his it finding vintage sticks ! lol

2. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

I have got a bunch of vintage Standard rocket sticks in the pipeline........ but no it's much much nicer than sticks which reminds me I've some pinning and glueing to do to get those Cosmic rockets up in the sky tonight.

3. standard steve

there no good in a pipeline , they need to be attached to a rocket head . can you send one of your cosmic rockets up here please, id like to see what all the fuss is
    about . lol
    ss

4. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Certainly, it's all ready on the pad, if you could just drop me your gps co-ordinates....and if you can just take your collection to safe storage at least 500 yards away from your place, plenty of time, only 13.25
    v2 (2).jpg

standard steve likes this.
  5. standard steve

that's good ! lol.

6. Can't see where to light it...:p

7. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

it's fired remotely..........I've seen the videos of what happems when these things don't fly according to plan..... had to stop testing, the neighbors were getting a bit concerned

fozzboy likes this.
  8. I used to shorten Rocket sticks and aim them towards Neighbors I didn't like... This would have been another option lol :D

9. standard steve

kevin have you any spare sticks, ive a few dual priced rocket heads , I wont to fire tonight ?