1 year on....

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Firework Crazy, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I can’t believe I’m writing this. Next Saturday, 10th April will be a year since we lost our dearest friend, Chris Allen from Celtic Fireworks.

Myself and others were hoping that the pandemic would be over by now and we could organise a get together to celebrate Chris’ life on the first anniversary of his passing, but alas, that’s not to be this year.

So I hope a few of you will join me in lighting a firework or two next Saturday in his memory.

I regularly think about Chris and I miss our chats so much.

Whilst letting off a bit of Pyro next Saturday I’ll be reflecting on the time I was privileged to know Chris, but my thought will be for his partner and children who’ve had to spend one of the most difficult years without their dad.

RIP Chris. You’ll never be forgotten.

2. Definitely be firing a Chop On Chris on the 10th. Crazy how fast time goes. I can not put into words how i feel about it all but you're definitely right, he will never be forgotten

RIP Crackling Chris

3. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Wow were has a yr gone I'll be going to the farmers field and let some bits off

Dayle Ward likes this.