2021 Latest acquisitions.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Escht, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Store is now closed until early in the New Year. Many thanks to those of you who ordered various items throughout the year and I hope you have enjoyed adding new pieces to your collections. Time to crack on with the paperwork side of things and get the end of year accounts sorted and enjoy a few days off over Christmas.

Jamie Thornton likes this.
  2. I would definitely be interested in ordering a few of the dummy/inert fireworks in your store once you've reopened it. I only started browsing the store yesterday so didn't had time to look through everything you have in stock, I know I would be interested in a couple of the Standard dummy items at least.

3. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Store is now open again, almost finished accounts so can get things done again....at last.

4. How do I see your store Escht

5. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Sent you the link via pm.

6. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

I am going to change how the store operates this year.
    All non blue touchpaper fuzed items are now or should be in the Reduced to clear section. Anything left in a few weeks time will be removed from the store and will no longer be available. I never intended to get into post 1994 era fireworks except for some of the early Brocks /Chinese pieces from the mid 70's. (These will still be available.). So if anything of interest probably best to grab it now before it's gone for good. Will do deals for quantity orders.PM me with lists of wants .
    Kev