26th birthday party show

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Lee boy, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Good selection of small cakes there - all different effects. Not fired the larger Klasek cakes though so not sure which would make the better finale. All will be quality though as you know with Klasek!

Lee boy likes this.
  3. nice stash there mate

danielpyronutter and Lee boy like this.
  4. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Afternoon all. Nice little display for my cousin’s birthday last night. Sorry about the order of fireworks being let off my uncle got a bit confused and fired the fireworks in the wrong order. But still a nice little display with klasek grouch for the finale hope you guys

cheers

danielpyronutter likes this.
  5. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

6. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Some pokey 20mm cakes there, lovely.

jester7272 and Lee boy like this.
  7. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Would be a good question actually, what's the best 20mm cake...? It would be hard to look past weapon g or glimmer but some of the oldies still compare well, fireworks crazy, screaming spiders etc.

Lee boy likes this.
  8. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Much appreciated buddy got my eye out for your next vid mate. Dying to see firework kings boom booom.

9. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Weapon g against glimmer would be a brilliant matchup.

maxywell likes this.
  10. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Here you go mate, 1st time firing any firework cakes, performance was good, fired after klasek partrika, the effects on Partrika were slightly better with a better colour spectrum but that's expected, all in all Boom Boom was a good compound with good power and effects.

11. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Nice little display thanks for sharing

Lee boy likes this.
  12. Thanks @Lee boy boy. I've also limited myself to 20mm, and have the bulk of those on the left to pick up from @Fireworks South Wales ! Nice to see them fired in the same size area I'll be using :cheers:

Lee boy likes this.
  13. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

yes dan much respect for that. Brilliant video as always brother. Been waiting to see clear uk footage of this firework

14. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

I’m glade you liked it buddy. Your be very happy with there performance

jester7272 likes this.
  15. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Much appreciated ;)

16. Beneasey36

Beneasey36 Supports UKFR

Great video mate!
    I love the mob barrage pack by skycrafter you get 6 cakes but only 12 shots per cake but what it lacks in shots it makes up for in burst size and effects and can get it for £33 you can't go wrong got it twice now and planning on getting 2 packs this year and firing them in pairs.

Lee boy likes this.
  17. I agree mate the mob pack really surprised me last year, really wasnt expecting much but they were decent!

Beneasey36 likes this.