Cake/Barrage 49s 30mm Elderado Pro Battery

Discussion in 'Jorge' started by 1st Galaxy Fireworks, Jul 22, 2014.

1. 1st Galaxy Fireworks

1st Galaxy Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

RRP: £79
    Category: CE CAT3 - 25m
    Shots: 49
    Duration: 40 seconds
    Shape: Straight
    Class: 1.4G

2. I was just reminded of seeing this at TITS and so here's my video of this powerhouse from that windy evening:

3. pyromatt1987

pyromatt1987 Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Ive got 2 of these to fire in my home display finale, and a final hit of two Vulcan 75mm Brocade mines in "V" formation :)

Rotherham Fireworks likes this.
  4. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

That has to be one of the only fireworks where the video of the imported product actually looks and sounds 'pokier' than the stock video! Other importers take note! ;)

Aiden likes this.
  5. Fired this last night and what can I say apart from WOW!
    Well worth the money.

6. RCT

RCT Supports UKFR

Filmed Nov 2019 from 80m.
    This is El Derado, and thank got of got 3 left !
    I know this is now called Enigma, Why ??
    I’v heard the new Enigma is a shadow of its predecessor! Has anyone hear actually fired Enigma , and is it exactly like the video above which is El Derado!
    Probably one of my favourite fireworks of all time, and I use them a lot, perfect over golden mines, perfect with gold effect rockets over the top. Huge bursts, massive hang time, just turns the sky glittering gold . Don’t know of anything else like it . Simply stunning ! and WOW factor .

7. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Enigma and El Dorado are the same; at least on paper and from the ones I’ve used. Last year’s stock came in labelled El Dorado, so I’m assuming the name has changed back, or there are two ‘markets’.
    The variations, if any, are more likely to be batch matters rather than intended change.