75mm Tubes

Discussion in 'Professional Fireworks' started by B19_TLG, Dec 4, 2018.

1. B19_TLG

B19_TLG Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Folks,

Does anyone (preferably in the midlands/southwest) have any 3" tubes kicking around that I can acquire or purchase from you?

Waiting on a quote from Essex Tube Windings for some but if anyone has any they don't need then do let me know.

Ideally looking for 6.

Thanks
    Tom

2. I assume your after card tubes if you’ve gone to Essex tubes

3. B19_TLG

To be honest I don’t mind. Previously used GRP but whoever can get me tubes the quickest is the route I’d go down at this stage.

Tried pyroquip who have stock but haven’t responded to my latest emails so that’s turning into a tail chase.

4. Jake01

Jake01 Pro Firer/Crew

Have you tried Kimbolton?

5. Jake01

Jake01 Pro Firer/Crew

For GRP tubes that is.

6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Or Celtic ?

7. B19_TLG

Good shout on both. I’ll do that.

8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Just had a look through the latest Celtic stock, they only have 1472 in stock, so I would imagine they can spare you 6;)

B19_TLG likes this.
  9. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

10. Imperial lotus

11. B19_TLG

MLE is an option but its a fair old trek to collect and van delivery is £140 lol.

12. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Chris at Fantazia may be willing to part with half a dozen tubes. He's a bit more in the midlands.

13. Jake01

Jake01 Pro Firer/Crew

Who ever you buy them should be able to courier them to you cheaply as they are non pyro, I used to do it all the time when I was the manager of Essex Pyrotechnics, you can even arrange you own courier to mak collection on your behalf and do it cheaper still.

14. B19_TLG

Celtic have replied, just waiting on delivery cost, happy to arrange collection myself via courier too. Cheers for the input guys.

Tom
    Skyhighartists

15. B19_TLG

Tubes sorted. Thanks everyone who helped. Celtic are delivering to a local retailer today so popped 6 tubes in the van for me. Good bunch ain’t they.

Pyromania and Pyro Pete like this.