A Lovely set piece by Celtic.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Stand out Celtic set piece today.

Deepz, nickjee, GTRpyro and 20 others like this.
  2. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Awesome, cat 3?

3. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

4. Simply lovely

Krony, Illusion Fireworks and Method like this.
  5. K9Girl

K9Girl Tinsel Town Sales Reduction Ambassador Supports UKFR

Lovely, mind you, would never work for me :(:p

SilberWirbel and Da Main Mouse like this.
  6. we,d make it work

Da Main Mouse likes this.
  7. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

You have more contingency in a larger pieces,
    If a pinwheel dont spin thats it. On something like above if one driver doesnt does it will still spin. Dependent on design obviously.

hofnerite likes this.
  8. How nice is that :)

SilberWirbel likes this.
  9. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

Bloody hell those drivers have some burntime don't they?! Look AP based going by lack of smoke and duration. Brilliantly simple in design and effective. Noyce.

Firework Crazy likes this.
  10. itstricky

itstricky Supports UKFR

The colours and effect there are superb. Would buy!

11. Geoff Gostage

Geoff Gostage Supports UKFR

any idea on a price?

12. I would love to see some decent cat 2/3 set piece fireworks. Surely, there must be a reasonable market for such things?

GreatMarko likes this.
  13. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Cost of manufacture, physical size, low demand, CE probably makes them non profitable. :(

Fireworks Shop likes this.
  14. Geoff Gostage

Geoff Gostage Supports UKFR

Would they be re usable?

15. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

Nah,
    Sandling replied when I mentioned they offer lancework. There just isn't the demand th warrent the huge amount of time and resources in creating such things. Then you've got the fragility of the work which is required to pass certain destructive testing for transportation regulations and then you've got the CE testing. Jo public just wants red green bang crackle whizz pop. It's only us who are really into the artistry who would want such things. Just not feasable.

codge and Da Main Mouse like this.
  16. If there was enough interest in set pieces Celtic would bring them in for retail. Quality wheels cost - consumer customers will pay over £100 for a barrage that lasts between 40-60 seconds, but for a quality decent wheel that lasts upto 60 seconds they wouldn't want to pay above £20.

Jon, codge, Pyromania and 2 others like this.
  17. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

Got that right :p We must be mad, oh wait a minute :rolleyes:

18. So this wheel was on the demo list as retail, how much would you pay for this wheel.

Da Main Mouse and Pablos pyro like this.
  19. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

A really nice wheel that. It's like Celtic's Big Sun (cat4) with the red lance spiral but half the size. I'd buy that for £40 easy. There's not many good large wheels out there really. Most of them use those crappy coloured flame drivers with no spark throw. Be lovely if someone brought out a wheel with proper glitter drivers too. I like this wheel. Classy.

Fireworks Shop likes this.