Any activity in your area.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Oct 10, 2020.

1. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Busy again tonight, couldn't see much for the fog but there was stuff going up every 20-30 secs for a good 3 hours.

2. Diwali seems to be kicking off in my area :D

Probably seen and heard more fireworks being fired that's closer to my street than it did during bonfire night.

Sadly I didn't have my phone at the time to capture the big cakes being fired earlier from the right side of my street :(

Attached Files:

3. K9Girl

K9Girl Tinsel Town Sales Reduction Ambassador Supports UKFR

Not as much as a squeak here :(

4. Nothing in Preston .

5. nickjee

nickjee Supports UKFR

One pop about half 6.

6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

nowt since the 7th here.

7. GTRpyro

GTRpyro Pro Firer/Crew

Loads around Nuneaton, but over the border here in leicestershite there's nothing :(

8. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Has your Rothy broke :cool:

SilberWirbel likes this.
  9. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Pro Firer/Crew

Extremely busy in my area for the last 4 hours, with no sign of slowing down just yet. Some really big stuff going off too.

10. dazuto

dazuto Supports UKFR

Quite a bit in North Preston since 7pm.

11. Loads of fireworks going off around my sorounding areas Brentford, Hounslow,southall as soon as it got dark they were going off way more than bonfirenight definitely alot of compounds being fired too

12. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

We had a fair few going off, the usual suspect started ranting on old FB, when someone mentioned it was Diwali, they apologised and deleted the thread. Couldn’t bare being ousted by the virtue signalling community :p:p:p so from that I gather fireworks on Diwali are fine, bonfire night = not fine, bizarre world! :rolleyes:

13. Not so much as a sparkler here!

14. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Nothing here either, there never is for diwali or Chinese new year.

SilberWirbel likes this.
  15. Plenty going off here in Monmouth earlier this evening between 7-7:30pm courtesy of myself!

SilberWirbel likes this.
  16. Gravesend still banging not as much as previous year I sent up low noise rockets and a bs family box and roman candles all low noise. Many had hawks m compounds but again come 9 pm.all over bar a few odd bangs its silent now legally an hour to go

17. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Pro Firer/Crew

Heard the last cake at 4am!
    Was insane in West Bromwich area last night.

18. We heard a few in Ipswich last night and then it all seemed to die down and I went to bed relatively early.

At 11.55 some rockets went off just as I was about to go to sleep. Assuming they were bought from Firework Emporium I thought to myself that they weren't loud enough for Nitros and sounded like Sky Dragons (6 pack). I counted 6 rockets go off and was preying I didn't hear another as that would mean another pack being opened.

scoops likes this.
  19. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Pro Firer/Crew

Loads of fireworks near wednesbury tonight. Been going on for a couple of hours so far.
    Can't believe anyone is mad enough to be out in this wind and rain!
    Wonder what the occasion is??

20. Whizzbang

Whizzbang Supports UKFR

Maybe someone is pleased to see Trump leave ?

PyroAsh likes this.