Any activity in your area.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Oct 10, 2020.

1. it did echo rather a lot but I don’t think it would last that long lol

Tiltman likes this.
  2. very quiet around here... than again it was me firing things early last year

:)

3. Not so bad here, saw what believe were a couple of hawks from the distance but thats pretty much it

4. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Nothing here since New Years Eve!
    And that was only my single shot DumBum.

Maybe I need to live closer to FAB members who apparently have fireworks 24/7 every day of the year. Or Bullshitshire as it's known.

5. No activity tonight but was at the shop today and well.

6. Pack of decent ish rockets have just gone off near me and a quite punchy fan cake which was quite colourful. Watching out bedroom window and you can see all the people poking heads out window to know doubt grumble,few looks at my place but it's not me lol

nickjee likes this.
  7. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Son has just come in and said stuff going off,, outside now on watch....

Dayle Ward and nickjee like this.
  8. Dayle Ward

Dayle Ward Supports UKFR

Nothing round here but the local fb page has just lit up around fireworks making out its like calcutta
    Its funny because i have possibly maybe heard 1 or 2 rockets but could have been a car, theres loads of noisy cars round here

9. Tonight's lesson: If nobody else has set anything off at all, then an Emperoror Fireworks Little Cricket 8 shot cake looks really impressive, and sounds bloody loud :angel: Cheers John @Fireworks South Wales :D

scoops and nickjee like this.
  10. No heard a thing yet.

11. Yup went on the local group on Facebook and its abuse galore to the firework setter offer lol

Hackett13, jester7272 and nickjee like this.
  12. Some brave souls have to be the first ones tho :D I think someone's firing some testers tonight too :rolleyes:o_O

Lazarus1258 likes this.
  13. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Saw and heard a couple tonight... and couldn't resist setting one of my own off. :D

nickjee and jester7272 like this.
  14. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Currently in Norwich and nothing whatsoever except the stupidly loud exhaust of a Just Eat delivery driver bringing me some KFC :cool:

elmo, danielpyronutter and nickjee like this.
  15. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

A lot going off here again singles mines shells sounded like thunder rolling in oh yes it was a few of us on here

16. a lot going off up here in Preston

danielpyronutter and Daveandkate like this.
  17. Best part about it it's in my back garden:p:p

K9Girl, SilberWirbel, Mog and 5 others like this.
  18. It’s so quiet here you could hear a mouse fart.

SilberWirbel likes this.
  19. Someone's just let off 4 rockets by me leaving it close o_O

20. Just heard a loud boom which sounded like a rocket, a good 15 minutes after 11pm :mad:o_O!