Anyone selling Cobra 18m

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by DaviesJ, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Happy new year folks,

Any cobra 18m’s for Sale?

Obviously these don’t sell often and I appreciate that they also don’t depreciate price. But has anyone got a spare I can buy?

Not to worried about the model/version. Lipo preferred, but don’t mind if it’s battery either.

Please let me know.
    Cheers,
    Jamie

2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Join the back of the queue mate! ;)

ianw, Daveandkate and Adam Blastock like this.
  3. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

In all honesty, you're probably better off buying new. On the rare occasion that second-hand 18Ms come up for sale in the UK, they're snapped up almost instantly, for a price that's not that far from what you'd pay new - and without the warranty and after-care that you'd enjoy from Cobra by purchasing brand new.

elmo, hofnerite and Pyro Pete like this.
  4. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

If things carry on as they are you will sadly find small companies selling thier kit up as they shut down. I really can't see everyone in the industry getting through this. I'm lucky, my overheads are next to nothing, but that's not the case for a lot of people.

Gareth is right - demaind for used Cobra is high - mostly because a) it's good b) Cobra updated to mesh a couple of years ago and now everyone is taking it seriously as a pro system. I've switched over to it 100%.

Pyro Pete and hofnerite like this.
  5. How many you after jamie?

I could possibly part company with some units aswell as a 18r2 remote.. DM me