Astra Selection Box

Discussion in 'Items for sale and wanted' started by Sufjan1986, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

Hi all,

I'm after the Astra selection box in the attached pictures (thank you to Maurice and Steve's cyber-heritage virtual firework museum, for the permission gave to me to use their images).

image.jpg image.jpg

The box is from around 1994-1995 and was when the Astra logo changed again, most of the box contents were Chinese imports. It was sold at around £10.00 (rrp).

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Chris

2. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

Also to note: The box would be added to an existing collection, not for use or to be sold commercially.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

Good morning all..I'm still after the above, if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

Just bumping the thread again for a bit of publicity. Still after the above for nostalgic reasons.

Long shot I know!

Cheers,
    Chris

5. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

Hi all,

Thread bump again in case of one springing up (namely impossible I’m sure). Another pic also added below as well as the main images at the top of this thread...in the picture below, the items are Chinese + the addition of a singular rocket...same box but contents vary slightly. Noted as ‘C12 Selection’ below.

I’m still holding out hope that this will turn up one day!

Thanks,
    Chris
    7BDC3D52-D100-41BC-BA46-04E71D79A3BF.jpeg

Peter Mackett likes this.
  6. Sufjan1986

Sufjan1986 Supports UKFR

There must be one left somewhere, still holding out hope :D

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  7. PM sent. Might be close enough to what you need.

oozlum and Sufjan1986 like this.
  8. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Never seen this one before and I don't even remember it. However I can see why you'r after it, as looks a very nice selection box.
    Clearly hard to come by too......

Sufjan1986 likes this.