Rocket Astro Blaster

Discussion in 'Brothers Pyrotechnics' started by Pyro Pete, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Pack of 5 rockets, fired at the Firework Crazy demo night.
    Listed as £20.
    Classification TBC.

(The weird sounds in this and other video clips from the night are from a guy with Tourettes, in case you were wondering).

2. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Does anyone know the NEC of these rockets and how do they compare Vs warhawks etc?

3. Damp Squib

Damp Squib Supports UKFR

A B were 40g v War Hawks 60g. Think Astro Blaster were discontinued some while ago - the thread is five years old! I remember standing next to @Pyro Pete when he was filming; it was an entertaining evening.

Caldari likes this.
  4. They still feature in the Brothers 2018 brochure, also, they are under another guise in the Extreme Machines pack as I said in another post. Great rockets!

https://www.fireworks-forum.org.uk/attachments/brothers-brochure-pdf.34708/

Caldari likes this.
  5. Damp Squib

Damp Squib Supports UKFR

Whoops - my mistake! Thanks for that - haven't had any for a long time, will look out for them.

6. They have them in chaplins at 16.99 i bought a pack last week . Good rockets

7. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Good rockets. £16.99 is a decent price.

8. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

This Chaplin's seems to be setting the mark for lowest prices we don't have one up here so I get mugged haha

9. You need to look around a bit more..

10. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Just meaning around my area, I know though down south you all get amazing prices but up in Scotland it's a struggle for a lot of stuff.