Balcony

Discussion in 'Las Fallas' started by elmo, Nov 29, 2017.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Just see if anyone has anything booked?

2. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Had a few emails from Esfera and Mybalcony @elmo but not booked anything yet, are you hoping to do same as last year?

3. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Not sure really, I had the Esfera one yesterday and although it was good, nice food and beer, there’s nothing like the rumble on the floor:cool:
    You?

4. Madfish

Dodo did me a great price last year as a returning customer so I might be there again on one of the days, the only issue is you need to get into the place early and blag an open part of that ornate balcony.
    I know what you mean about being in the thick of it though so we may just go old school this time - on the barriers with the crowd!

elmo likes this.
  5. I emailed dodo but not had anything back

6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Pm sent mark :)

7. DannyB

DannyB Pro Firer/Crew

Do tell.....

8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I just sent mark the esfera sports balcony details, was a really good expieriance last year but not doing it next year
    I think he was looking to book one for his guys

9. Madfish

Dodo have a new venue this year - close to 'UKFR corner' 3rd floor Edifico Balanza

EDIFICIO - 3rd.JPG

INTERIOR.JPG

10. DannyB

DannyB Pro Firer/Crew

Oooh, is it fully booked do u know? If not where/how does one book?

11. Madfish

Attached Files:

12. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

get them to fell that bloody tree and all will be good:rolleyes:

13. Madfish

Couple of No 4's ;)

14. I think Its the floor below the one you've arrowed! (1st floor is ground I believe)

I did find another company with rooms / proper balconys above the widows we were in two years ago, but they're sold out on the 18th and 19th.

15. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Isn't ground floor "0" ? I've just come back from the Malaga area and every lift I went in there had zero for the ground floor. It's the same for the Venecia that I was in for Las Fallas last year (and will be this year).

16. May be your right.

17. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Had another email from Daniel at esfera sports today, looks like they still have availability for anyone interested:)

18. Where’s their balcony?

19. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

In the picture earlier with the yellow arrow, it’s in the building to the right, halfway along looking directly up the square towards the fountain
    I’ll find some pictures

20. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew