Best place for rack hardware?

Discussion in 'Professional Fireworks' started by Mathew Griffiths, Feb 24, 2018.

1. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

That looks very much like the system that Jubilee use.

Lazarus1258 likes this.
  2. cooperman435

cooperman435 Pro Firer/Crew

Are they aluminium mortar tubes directly welded together as the main structural part of the rack it’s self?

3. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Metal mortar tubes? Hmm.

4. You'll see a few in June

5. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Yeah, I've seen the photos! I know they are used, and I've seen plenty of metal tubes in Spain.

6. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

From what I've seen of the Jubilee hardware (working on site for other companies at events which they've also been displaying at - well, it would be rude to not go and have a nosey at the 'opposition', wouldn't it?!) - the tubes are supported and spaced with a pair of cross braces each side, with the A-frame brackets welded directly to each of the end tubes.

7. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

You do get a nicer ring from a metal tube!

Locky Smith likes this.
  8. mike frost

mike frost Pro Firer/Crew

If it's the system jubilee are using the company I crew for will have some coming soon so will let you know what they're like but I was under the impression they were manufacturing there own. I'll let you know when we get ours

9. cooperman435

cooperman435 Pro Firer/Crew

My apologies to anyone that asked me to email them details of the slide together system I'm now using, I'm writing up the email now but please PM me or email me if you don't get a copy or want to have any specific question answered in the generic email.

Sonic Fireworks likes this.