1. Shanepyromad

Shanepyromad Supports UKFR

Is the leopard box forsale? I have them all bar that one

2. The only cake i have left is the later Happy Spring, i do have a few rockets from that period though.

3. fozzboy

fozzboy Supports UKFR

4. fozzboy

fozzboy Supports UKFR

I would sell if anyone interested

5. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Once ten a penny in the mid 90’s…

68512B2B-41F7-4223-A6CF-31C8F73173B4.jpeg F91C9507-C7E9-4B47-AB80-9826638C01C4.jpeg

6. Shanepyromad

Shanepyromad Supports UKFR

These are like hens teeth!! Been after a box for years nice to see there are some kicking about still!! Brings back many fond memories

BarnOwl likes this.
  7. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

I just remembered. They dedicated two cakes to celelstial events that were happening at that time. Hale Bop was the comet we could all see with the naked eye and Explosions on Jupiter was a nod to Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9. It was hoovered up by Jupiter as it moved through the solar system. Jupiter's intense gravity tore it into over twenty pieces. Each impact estimated to have released more energy than all of earth's nuclear weapons combined. That's every impact of which there were at least twenty.

Epic Fireworks and BarnOwl like this.
  8. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

The ‘Twin Thunders’ were a lucky find as also been after a pack for some time.

Shanepyromad likes this.
  9. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

That’s really interesting and typically great marketing from Black Cat at the time.

10. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Hale Bopp was last seen in 1997.
    Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 broke apart in July 1992 and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of Solar System objects.

Sparkler likes this.