Brexit Finale!

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by PyroNoob, Aug 14, 2019.

1. What do you guys thing would go well as a finale piece with the awesome new Brexit from Celtic?

2. Frenzy just before it

3. I like that. What about something that can reach higher than both of them at the same time?

4. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

The last 'high' cake I recall was AF Imperial Brocade. I've not found too many since. Although Jorge New generation 8 gets close.

Rockets??

5. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Possibly chemical romance

hofnerite likes this.
  6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Another Brexit. ;)

PyroNoob and danielpyronutter like this.
  7. hofnerite

Nothing goes higher than chemical romance. I use it in all my finales. Adds a lot of depth.

Sean Smythe likes this.

8. I would probably suggest you look at starting with a couple of Triple Crowns Or Stealth Risings or Oceanic's they will give you a bit more height, then before the last volleys start Frenzy then Brexit or just Brexit

RocketMadKieran likes this.
  9. I think That sounds like a plan but tempted with the chemical romance for depth as @hofnerite said.

10. Brexit doesn’t need anything else for the finale, it’s a great little piece on its own imo :)

11. GTRpyro

GTRpyro Supports UKFR

Dont know how much £££ you have for a finale, but I'd go for a Zeus coliseum (or even 2 together) then straight into Brexit for the final hit. I'd also be tempted to send up 1 or 2 triple crown and a stealth rising behind the lot for an added top layer and a nice V of gold mines at the bottom, and adds a build up of just over 30 secs.

Depending on fallout space, for the final 'Brexit' hit a well timed volley of Hawks/ celtic rocks or a hand full of kings / thrillers / messengers would add even more height and a lovely gold curtain to end.

Maybe with a nice big srobe rocket (amazeballs, celtic super rocks strobe etc...) or a special effect rocket (heart, celtic super rocks red ring crossette) to add a little colour amongst the gold ;).

Well that's my finale almost sorted now anyway :p:D.

12. hofnerite

Just to show the height difference, this is a video shot from the park near my display showing Chemical Romance and 3x Celtic Glimmer Glamour fired at the same time. It almost doubles the overall height of the breaks!.

13. danielpyronutter

Yes, glimmer, bedazzled etc have short tubes, I wonder if similar cakes like triple crown etc will achieve the same height due to the same tube length as chemical romance, anyone know?

hofnerite likes this.
  14. hofnerite

I haven't fired them together but fired Lush, Stealth Rising, Triple Blaze etc and I'd say Chemical Romance still goes higher. CR always goes out of shot whereas the rest stay well in shot. Not scientific but certainly looks that way from old display vids.

15. danielpyronutter

Maybe something to do with the tail or effect them makes that piece go higher

16. hofnerite

Some crossettes generally do for some reason. I saw Strike a Rose fired last year and it looked like the highest consumer firework I've ever seen. Splitter is very high too. I guess there's less powder in a crossette projectile than in one that breaks so maybe lighter?

17. Yeah, that might be why I think crossettes look better when fired in multiples as they go too high. For example I've fired colourful Crossettes but was disappointed in it and thought it really needed to be fired in multiples to appreciate the effect. Maybe the height is the reason it didn't do it for me

hofnerite likes this.
  18. danielpyronutter

Another 2 Brexit from different firing positions lol

And 3x dark demolisher mine at the same time or just before or after

hofnerite and AngryAndyPandy like this.
  19. AngryAndyPandy

AngryAndyPandy Celtic Whore Supports UKFR

This is exactly my thinking! 132 shots in 5 seconds must be quite a nice way to close most shows.

20. danielpyronutter

I see u uh, like a bit of Celtic sir :D:D