Cobra 18m modules wanted

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Charlie, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Charlie

Charlie Pro Firer/Crew

A long shot it seems these days but looking for 18m modules. Anyone?

2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Join the club!
    I've only seen one appear on eBay in the last year and that went about 12 hours after being listed.

3. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Tbh, with resale value so high, you might as well buy new, just save and wait for the offers

Daveandkate and hofnerite like this.
  4. Same here Charlie got 2 brand new cobra cases that need filling up

5. One of my guys is selling his...

Pidgey likes this.
  6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I bought a couple from EasyPyro last week. To be honest if you buy direct from Cobra once you've added the VAT, import duty and postage, if you're only buying under 5 units then it's pretty much the same price and the bonus is next day delivery.
    Even if I'd waited for the Cobra spring sale I'd have saved myself only about £25-£30.

kevb117 and Pidgey like this.
  7. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

Yeaj, Easypyro pricing isn't bad.

I bought loads for myself, but as an example, I bought for someone else: 18R2, 18m x 4 (lipo, cased), 36m x 1, Audiobox, 5 charger, 1 charger.

After vat, duty, shipping (which is also next day believe it or not!) - £3k. Easypyro would have been £3.5k + delivery.

So not bad really, considering they have to make money, and you don't have to deal with Fedex customs etc.

hofnerite likes this.