Cobra Group Buy - May Madness

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Sonic Fireworks, May 4, 2018.

1. Hi All,

We’re pulling together another group buy with Cobra USA.

We can access there full range & we also stock the Australian Quick Clip Slats too.

All you need to do is choose what you want on the cobra USA site, take a screen shot of the shopping cart & email it to us at office@sonicfireworks.co.uk for Upto 10% discount including all duty’s (depends on items & spend)

We’re looking at the order leaving Cobra Last week of the month so plenty of time to make your mind up.

A great time to get a small order saving on the shipping. (Don’t forget to include the shipping quote at checkout but we should be able to reduce this)

For any Pro Company thinking of joining the Cobra family please call us on 01884 849222 to discuss needs & arrange a trial to see how flexible the system is.

Mike.

PS. I’ve managed to loose some contact info of some people who requested prices, apoligse for this, please contact me on the above again with what your after.

hofnerite and Donnie like this.
  2. any more news on the 6m release ?

3. My demo unit arrives next week, and the lipo upgrade kits & the command centre is due soon too.

These are all final test versions doing a final field test before going into full production.

Exciting times ahead. Lots of very cool things coming.

Mike.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Jon and hofnerite like this.
  4. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

Really want to see the 6m!!!

hofnerite likes this.
  5. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Me too! Will be perfect for fronts/fountains/strobes etc.

6. been waiting for the 6m for ages !:)
    be great when its released !

just curious, do we know where the cobra gear is actually made, is it a company in the states? or is it china?

7. mike@sonicfireworks,

can you post a pic of the 6m when it arrives ? :)

Sonic Fireworks likes this.
  8. I can indeed,

Oh you guys know about the 36m Pro don’t you?

The unit the size of a 20pack of cigarettes with only a db50 connector on it with a conversion adaptor so you can connect F1 rails to it ??? Or the new 36cue slats.

Mike.

Jon likes this.
  9. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

I would say of course we do.......but it is largely kept a trade secret......

10. any pics yet mike ? :)
    do you know how the final testing of these units is going/

11. No pics yet, sorry.

But we are now selling these upgrade kits,

9548FDFE-03A0-446D-A672-717642A21902.jpeg

1-10 $110 ea
    11-20 $105 ea
    21-60 $100 ea

Plus shipping.

Donnie likes this.
  12. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

What do you get in the kit? (Not wanting to sound stupid....obviously not the 18m :p )

13. Charlie

Charlie Pro Firer/Crew

Couple of questions,
    I presume you can still shut the lid?
    Does the lip of the armoured case not get in the way of the serial connection?
    Cheers, Charlie

14. the 6m is beginning to look like rocking horse pooh:rolleyes:, a bit like launch control pro, which just seems to have either
    disappeared or"evolved" ;)into part of the pyroshure stable

15. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Considering the 36m and 72m and all of the options have only really just come out I doubt there's a major rush for the 6m.