Cosmic Lunar Aerial Selection

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Crouchy, May 6, 2019.

1. Picked this up today.Any idea on date and are they Original /complete contents..Those in box are Burton address whilst the 4 rockets,Atomic V and small satellite Roman candle are Birmingham..Cheers

Attached Files:

BarnOwl likes this.
  2. Picked this up today.Any idea on date and are they Original /complete contents..Those in box are Burton address whilst the 4 rockets,Atomic V and small satellite Roman candle are Birmingham..Cheers

Attached Files:

3. IMG_3437.JPG This is from the 2000 brochure if it helps , doubt it would be older than that.

BarnOwl likes this.
  4. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

sometimes difficult with Cosmic boxes as contents often varied from brochures etc as did the address's on the actual fireworks (as does with yours). Cosmic moved from Birmingham to Burton in '98. Think dcossi is correct that its prob not older than 2000. What address does it say on the actual box?

I'm sure JayT will be along also, as he will know for sure.

5. I'd say probably 98/99/00. Some of the items are earlier, but all cosmic boxes were packed from loose in the UK so always have a mixture of different items from different years depending on what was in the warehouse.

6. Many Thanks..Most of it is there.Mega Air Bomb missing..Strange how they span both Birmingham and Burton address..Burton address on box..Thanks for help..Any value in them.? Cheers

7. They didn't all have Mega Airbombs in, I wouldn't worry about that.
    Value wise, it's definitely worth something to the right person as a collectable. I'd be interested myself but I've got a few already. Was it sealed when you got it?