Rocket Dark Angel 9

Discussion in 'Absolute Fireworks' started by AlanCee29, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Dark angel rocket pack nec 567.

2. @AlanCee29 Hope your doing well mate, just wondering if you have any footage of these rockets from last year? Im putting an order together from the shop in Hillington and these seem good for 33 quid.

cheers

AlanCee29 likes this.
  3. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Sorry, no footage, but they were great mate, hopefully I'll get some again this year, money permitting giving everything that's going on the now :( mind create an account to get yourself a discount from them mate

AB Pyro likes this.
  4. No hassle mate, I was talking to Ian in the shop yesterday he was saying there essentially the same as the Tai Pan battalions ill be back in for a pack at some point before the 5th. I managed to get a 20% discount and a member discount which was ideal saved a few quid :D im gonna try and be more balanced this year instead of a ridiculous amount if rockets lol

5. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

I used the Battalions a few years back, they were similar to hawks but £33 seems a bit steep consider hawks go for £20-25.

AB Pyro likes this.
  6. Can get them for 15 quid this year again from Home Design which is ideal :D

maxywell likes this.
  7. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Where is this Home Design place? Do they have a good selection?

AB Pyro likes this.
  8. Its in Motherwell, its shite. I got majority of my rockets from Ultimate Fireworks EK he price matched everything for us, hes got alot of new brands in this year aswell which is ideal

AlanCee29 likes this.
  9. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Cheers mate, is that one in EK the one next to DiMaggios yeah?

AB Pyro likes this.
  10. Aye mate, its moved just round the corner in Kelvin Industrial estate you will see signs at the entrance

AlanCee29 likes this.