Deliveries

Discussion in 'Supermarket Fireworks' started by Fireworks Nick, Aug 21, 2020.

1. A "just wondering" question, but can supermarkets deliver fireworks alongside their normal groceires? I'm guess not but maybe they can. We have started using a delivery rather than going to a supermarket, so just thinking it would be interesting if they can deliver fireworks too. I'm not saying fr my main fireworks f course but for small selection boxes it might be good. If not, I'll be giving supermarkets a miss this year, I don't fancy going in them at the moment.

2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Tesco have always delivered fireworks but you need to buy full cases and their prices are ridiculous enough already!

Fireworks Nick likes this.
  3. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

While the theatre industry is at a complete standstill, I'm filling time by driving a Tesco delivery van - so I'll let you know if I spot a selection box in any of the trays on my van!

4. :) Yeah, I can't see the appeal of buying supermarket fireworks in bulk! :p But I'd add a selection box to a deliver possibly!

5. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I think that is Standard delivering direct; the orders only going in via Tesco.

6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

aah, ok that makes sense

7. If there is any cheap boxes at Tesco online, I might get one with my regular shopping. I'm not going shopping mucht hese days. I wonder when they will start to sell them- presumably can only deliver from the 15th Oct, but might be online before that.

8. Bangers and mash (frozen mash if not substituted with a potato based alternative) ?

Fireworks Nick likes this.
  9. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

10. Rob perry

Rob perry Supports UKFR

If you want standard the sponsors sell the better standard anyway. May aswell add it on to your sponsor order as any cheap supermarket orders arnt really worth having

11. Rob perry

Rob perry Supports UKFR

I wondered that aswell as Tesco direct is diffrent to the normal store stuff. I can remember Argos selling fireworks but I think it was collect in store only. Garden centers too do they deliver with the compost and gravel? Surely their not licensed for explosives

12. Rob perry

Rob perry Supports UKFR

Saying that I just looked online and Tesco direct has closed. Looks like it's in store seasonal only now rhen