Display Cabinet

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Firework Art, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Firework Art

Firework Art Supports UKFR

I have finally set up a display cabinet, after years of having my small collection tucked away under a bed. By adding a few LED strips and with some ruthless pruning of books, fossils and rocks, suddenly their colours can shine out once more. The only problem now is I might have to start adding more items because there's plenty of space to fill. Oh well.

I'd love to see any images of other peoples displays, even though I know the size of some of them will make me green with envy.

Attached Files:

Oldboy, Pyro Ed, BarnOwl and 9 others like this.
  2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Nice, looks good :)

Firework Art likes this.
  3. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Lovely show Mark!:rolleyes::D;)

Firework Art likes this.
  4. Standard321

Standard321 Supports UKFR

Decent display the bangers you've set out in thier own display case, are they all from the same manufacturer? Would be great to have a close up if its not too much trouble.

Cheers, J

5. Firework Art

Firework Art Supports UKFR

Hi, they're from different makers, Excelsior, Well's, Astra, although I've no idea who made the crackers. I'll get a photo up soon.

6. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Nice exhibit.
    Look through the topics, loads and loads of pics of people's display cabinets. Enough to make you envious. Proper drool material.