E-Matching Consumer Fireworks

Discussion in 'Fusing Guides, Video And Tutorials' started by K9Girl, Oct 1, 2019.

1. K9Girl

K9Girl Tinsel Town Sales Reduction Ambassador Supports UKFR

AlanCee29 and Pyro Pete like this.
  2. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

K9Girl likes this.
  3. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

4. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Email them - that could fit in an envelope and I'm sure they offered me standard royal mail postage when I just ordered similar from them.

AlanCee29 likes this.
  5. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Dropped Andrew an Email, so fingers crossed he can sort something out

hofnerite likes this.
  6. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

For info they are not a Sponsor any more so probably won't offer UKFR discount (if they do please don't post about it here - the whole point of "UKFR discount" is for active Sponsors only, hope that makes sense).

AlanCee29 likes this.
  7. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Was just to find out if I could pick up directly from them rather than having it posted because they aren't far from me ;)

8. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

I don't mean not to shop with them (they're an excellent company to deal with), sorry I phrased that badly - of course it makes sense if they're close to use them or collect - I mean as far as UKFR related discounts etc go they're not a Sponsor and whilst you're free to ask and they're free to help, I wouldn't allow publicity of that discount here :)

AlanCee29 likes this.
  9. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

So this arrived today and I checked all my consumer e-matches and they're all showing good, I will however give them a quick recheck once on location but this small piece of kit is brilliant, so handy and quick, thanks to @K9Girl for sending me the link and Andy at @easypyro for sorting it out :D

Attached Files:

Pyro Pete, Pidgey and K9Girl like this.
  10. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

I'm quite tempted as well by this now, thinking ahead to our village finale and not wanting to discover a duff igniter after it's all waterproofed etc. What did he do for P&P in the end?

AlanCee29 likes this.
  11. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Have emailed Andrew and he now has a new postage option added for smaller items like this - the courier option is mostly aimed at higher value orders where you'd want insurance and notification of your slot etc.

AlanCee29, RocketRev and K9Girl like this.
  12. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

I can see a fare few of these being sold, so handy!

13. AngryAndyPandy

AngryAndyPandy Celtic Whore Supports UKFR

This is a great thread! Really useful and informative. Those little continuity testers are a must have so I'll absolutely be buying one!