Epic fireworks

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by danielpyronutter, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Nice one @danielpyronutter . Called in today to while up there with work. They were happy to apply UKFR discount. Not quite @Jimmywhizz stash level, but a couple of cheeky pieces (and the obligatory Pumpkin :p)
    20190314_175018.jpg

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Well done, there's a smiley for that:

:smallstash:

jester7272 likes this.
  3. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

Shrill witch and humming hornets both good pieces

jester7272 likes this.
  4. I've been coveting a couple of hummers since last BFN where I realised all my cakes were lovely and colourful but all just bangs. I'm sure I'll be back for a few more sound effect pieces as the year progresses!

5. 8F864A61-C4E8-4F99-B596-F4045F4352E2.jpeg Had a nice trip up to Epic today and was made very welcome with bacon rolls and coffee to start with.
    Paul and Jimmy were fantastic hosts.
    I left with a car full of quality pyro all at their very generous discount they are doing for members at the moment.
    All I can say is they are 5 Star guys.
    Thanks for everything.

6. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Well done.

:stashtastic:

Now that's what I can service :D

danielpyronutter and Duskyfuse like this.
  7. GTRpyro

GTRpyro Supports UKFR

It is great up there. I'm trying to make another excuse to go to Sheffield. Come to think of it I need a certain part for my truck ;). Only went for a chance to see the place and staff. Next think I've got this lot ready for BFN or a summer BBQ...

Very pleasant in there, will be collecting a few more pieces throughout the year :D. 20190316_185940.jpg