1. I only went in for a pumpkin :p Massive thanks to Paul @Epic Fireworks for sorting me out today. The smaller pieces will be put away for BFN, but I've got the space and opportunity to fire a few bigger bore bits on Saturday, so the 30mm cakes and the larger rockets will go up, along with the Moving Target. One happy bunny :D
    upload_2020-7-30_16-22-44.png

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

3. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Great stuff. Enjoy them!

jester7272 likes this.
  4. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Some Epic classics there.

jester7272 likes this.
  5. Oh I will! I can't fire fanned effects in my garden, and I've always stuck to 20mm or below. Napalm looks awesome, and the 65mm diameter rockets look immense for the price. I'm sure there'll be some "leakage" before November from the smaller stuff too. Those Laser cakes are too tempting once the nights start getting dark early :rolleyes: :whistle:

SilberWirbel likes this.
  6. Psammead

Psammead Supports UKFR

Moving Target is such a good cake for the money, and Humming Hornets is great fun too. Enjoy!

Joe Ciabatti and jester7272 like this.
  7. Humming Hornets was the crowd favourite last year - all my efforts choosing amazing colours and effects from different manufacturers were beaten by whistles and farts from Humming Hornets and Shrill Witch :rolleyes::p

8. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Some great gear there;

Heavy Duty, possibly my favourite medium cake.

Napalm, nice pro looking effects with plenty of poke.

Moving target always good.

All the small cakes there great.

And some good fountains fantasia being my favourite of those.

Epic rockets are always top end.

And I was looking at that new Hallmark cake last night, great stuff.

I will be heading up there myself in the next couple of months.

BarnOwl and jester7272 like this.
  9. Heavy Duty, possibly my favourite medium cake. As recommended by Paul for my 20mm finale limitation

Napalm, nice pro looking effects with plenty of poke. Those palms look a bit good. Will report back after I fire it on Saturday

Moving target always good. Looking forward to firing a fanned cake - wanted one of these for a while

All the small cakes there great. Skylab's a first for me. I love those little Lasers though

And some good fountains fantasia being my favourite of those. Copper rain is the new one for me. Hoping it lives up to the height and length of the video!

Epic rockets are always top end. Agreed! Every year since I moved to sponsor pyro I've headed to Epic. I've never been disappointed with a rocket from there.

And I was looking at that new Hallmark cake last night, great stuff. Yep - popped up as I was putting the final list together. Again, that's going up on Saturday so will let you know my thoughts!

I will be heading up there myself in the next couple of months. I'll look forward to more of your videos of their range :)

danielpyronutter likes this.
  10. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Pound for pound one of the best value small cakes on the market. Two effects for the price of one really with those hummers’ and rising comet tails at the end.
    I have lost count of how many of these I have fired over the years, but like yourself it always gets a great crowd reaction.

jester7272 likes this.
  11. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

It is. Moving Target also has some very good mixed effects and long duration (over a minute) for the size of it.

jester7272 likes this.
  12. Napalm is a very classy piece you won't be disappointed. Was that your car boot I saw on the epic Facebook page the other day looks familiar.

jester7272 likes this.
  13. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Lovely stash buddy ;).

jester7272 likes this.
  14. @Jimmywhizz it was! Fully Covid compliant in my face mask:p Napalm was Paul's suggestion for a 30mm piece for tonight, and after watching the video I'm really looking forward to it. Just got to decide which order to fire now. I'm thinking:

Hallmark Shoot and Scoot
    Jorge New Generation 1
    Hurricane 65mm rocket
    Epic Moving Target
    Hallmark Ring of Fire
    Torpedo 65mm rocket x 2
    Epic Napalm to finish!

Jimmywhizz likes this.
  15. Well that was awesome. Jorge NG1 was superb as expected. Shoot n Scoot was lovely, apart from the two shots that exploded next to me at ground level:eek:, Moving Target was beautiful, and Napalm was a winner. Everyone thought that was absolute quality. The Hallmark Ring of Fire piece was good for the price but possibly suffered from being followed by Napalm! And the biggest win was the in-laws suggesting - after years of reluctance - that we should do it again soon. Looks like the budget's only going one way!

16. King cobra is always on my list .

jester7272 and Duskyfuse like this.