Evolution Cannonade

Discussion in 'Evolution Fireworks' started by POB's Pyro, Oct 24, 2019.

1. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

Our footage filmed from 50 metres:

This was one of the favourites on the night. The above footage explains why! Huge bursts and super bright colours. Absolute quality. I fired two different batches of Cannonade, both were equally impressive, one lasting 45 seconds and the other (the one above) just over 50 seconds.
    • RRP: £44.99
    • Shots: 30
    • Duration: 45 secs
    • Safety distance: 25 m
    • Category: F3
    • NEQ: 660g
    • Tube Size: 30mm
    Stock footage:

paul s and AlanCee29 like this.
  2. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Why are they using videos of fireworks that look completely different :mad::mad::mad::mad: again another good video tho :cool:

POB's Pyro likes this.
  3. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Strange one that, some of the shots near the end looked quite weak for 30mm while most towards the start and the finale looked huge...

4. biovalve

biovalve Supports UKFR

If there are two batches with different firing times, do they both have the same effects? Any idea how we tell which batch we have :confused:

Thanks for filming these:)

5. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

All retail fireworks are hand made in haste so there will be variation in timings in all brands and products between same and different batches. Evolution seems to be +/- 10% is pretty good and on par with say Celtic. Mars is the only product I've seen as good as +/- 5% whilst other brands are up to +/- 50%...

The easiest way to check a batch is to look at the date of manufacture on the firework packaging. Ideally try and match the year of manufacture with the year the video was taken. I must confess I don't know which Cannonade was which, but they were essentially identical in effects anyway.

AlanCee29 and zephieish like this.
  6. biovalve

biovalve Supports UKFR

Yeah I get that there are production vagaries that affect timing - not having a pop at anyone and accept that is just a part of the game.:p

I bought 2 as the description was exactly what i wanted. How much of that description remains...well, I will let you know once fired :)