Festival of Fireworks - Catton Hall - 1st September 2018

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by Dynamic Fireworks, Apr 5, 2018.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I love the event, been to the last 18 now, such a chilled atmosphere, get to meet up with lots of buddies and chew the fat, a privalidge to be asked to provide a show by Jubilee, espiecally at the 20 anniversary
    Roll on next year :)

2. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Any footage of the other displays? :)

3. Exbombhead

Exbombhead Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Search Festival of Fireworks on YouTube, some decent videos already uploaded on there of all shows.

paul s, beeney and scoops like this.
  4. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Cheers.

Just watched G2's display. Yes there appears to be the odd out of sync', but also some really good colours and interesting shells. I quite liked the upbeat music tbh. :cool:

5. Here is a crew video from Dynamic Fireworks display at Catton Hall on Saturday Night.

Pyromania, Pyro Pete, Jon and 6 others like this.
  6. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

:goodpost: retail looked stunning

7. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I found that possibly the most entertaining of them all tbh. Given some earlier opinions I was expecting something far less impressive. Some terrific sequences and timing.

And as @scoops said...........

elmo and Cheeky Boy 61 like this.
  8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Kind words Paul, Thankyou

Cheeky Boy 61 likes this.
  9. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

Yep, totally agree, great work Colin, and all the team at @Dynamic Fireworks! Loving the fact that you used the Foo Fighters too!! And the 28 Snow Storms looked fecking amazing on the video, so I should imagine ‘in the flesh’ was quite eye watering!!

Don’t know how for one minute it could be described as ‘Clunky’...:confused:

paul s, elmo and Cheeky Boy 61 like this.
  10. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Where did the LEFT - RIGHT track go? That was brilliant fun (although I did notice the plate ;) )

I meant to ask , whose were the 40mm blue wave comet red mine SS - Jubilees?

11. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Don’t mention the plate:mad:
    Yes mate, predominantly jubilee ss all 40mm

12. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

PMSL - Fluorescant green arrows we use indicating audience side ;)

Very, VERY nice SS

Cheeky Boy 61 and elmo like this.
  13. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

14. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

15. It's taken sometime to arrive but we now have the official video of our display at the Festival of Fireworks