Festival of Fireworks - Catton Hall - 1st September 2018

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by Dynamic Fireworks, Apr 5, 2018.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I love the event, been to the last 18 now, such a chilled atmosphere, get to meet up with lots of buddies and chew the fat, a privalidge to be asked to provide a show by Jubilee, espiecally at the 20 anniversary
    Roll on next year :)

2. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Any footage of the other displays? :)

3. Exbombhead

Exbombhead Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Search Festival of Fireworks on YouTube, some decent videos already uploaded on there of all shows.

paul s, beeney and scoops like this.
  4. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Cheers.

Just watched G2's display. Yes there appears to be the odd out of sync', but also some really good colours and interesting shells. I quite liked the upbeat music tbh. :cool:

5. Here is a crew video from Dynamic Fireworks display at Catton Hall on Saturday Night.

Pyromania, Pyro Pete, Jon and 6 others like this.
  6. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

:goodpost: retail looked stunning

7. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I found that possibly the most entertaining of them all tbh. Given some earlier opinions I was expecting something far less impressive. Some terrific sequences and timing.

And as @scoops said...........

elmo and Cheeky Boy 61 like this.
  8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Kind words Paul, Thankyou

Cheeky Boy 61 likes this.
  9. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

Yep, totally agree, great work Colin, and all the team at @Dynamic Fireworks! Loving the fact that you used the Foo Fighters too!! And the 28 Snow Storms looked fecking amazing on the video, so I should imagine ‘in the flesh’ was quite eye watering!!

Don’t know how for one minute it could be described as ‘Clunky’...:confused:

paul s, elmo and Cheeky Boy 61 like this.
  10. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Where did the LEFT - RIGHT track go? That was brilliant fun (although I did notice the plate ;) )

I meant to ask , whose were the 40mm blue wave comet red mine SS - Jubilees?

11. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Don’t mention the plate:mad:
    Yes mate, predominantly jubilee ss all 40mm

12. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

PMSL - Fluorescant green arrows we use indicating audience side ;)

Very, VERY nice SS

Cheeky Boy 61 and elmo like this.
  13. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

14. It's taken sometime to arrive but we now have the official video of our display at the Festival of Fireworks

15. Wow amazing show took my breath away what is the last peice of music it amazing ? Xx

Dynamic Fireworks likes this.
  16. EventTech

EventTech Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

“Dream Chasers” by Future World Music :)