Filming Vivid,Funke,Primed

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Oct 17, 2020.

1. What a pleasure I had this evening firing these items more vids to follow:):)

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

:cool: Nice one to start with.

Looking forward to seeing these, your videos are always superb @Fireworks Shop

Fireworks Shop likes this.
  3. Thanks, Pete missed filming over the last couple of weeks.

4. The colours in that look superb.

Rookwood and Owen93 like this.
  5. Looks f***ing massive :eek:

6. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

7. wait till you see what the FUNKE

8. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Wow, loving that, great colours

Rookwood likes this.
  9. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Did you fire Nishiki kamuro?

Rookwood likes this.
  10. Thats probably the best video of that piece ive seen, it knocks the socks of the original one.

please stop posting them i keep having to rewrite my order!!

(only joking about stopping)

11. K9Girl

K9Girl Tinsel Town Sales Reduction Ambassador Supports UKFR

They've knocked it out the park with the colours on that second cake, cracking cameras and set up make that possible, cheers Wayne! :eek:

Done Fettling likes this.
  12. Cheers for the filming Wayne @Fireworks Shop! We also fired most of the gear last night will share some footage later.:goodpost:

IMG-20201017-WA0014.jpg

The breaks on Kamuro Rainbow had the biggest hits on the night, very impressed.. even compared to the higher powder F4 items!

13. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

@Vivid Pyrotechnics cannot wait to see those videos!!!!! I’d love to see the difference between the F3 and F4!

14. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Stunning clarity, Wayne. :cool:

15. Flare Path

Flare Path Supports UKFR

Very impressive.

16. That’s a beautiful piece of pyro and as ever brilliantly filmed. Nice work

17. Primed King Crowns a lovely brocade, a great hang time. The 1st rocket did arc a bit.

18. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Similar hang time to the old kings by the looks of them. They look good although some of their big rockets seem to arc quite a lot.

chris321 and WR3_Pyro like this.
  19. that hang time sure looks good but as @maxywell said they arc a lot and about half of the stars on that first one touched the ground but bearing that in mind wow:eek: