Firefly Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Pyro Wheels, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Hi all i have used the Firefly system two times now . I have found it to be better than the Pules and the 4 cue remote system .
    Just like to know if any others have used it

2. deans6571

deans6571 Supports UKFR

....there's been discussions about this before, on this forum (do a search).

Never used it myself as it seems too expensive for what it is - especially due to the fact thats it's only available in the U.S. and would attract Customs and Excise charges charges getting one shipped over. Additionally, from what I've read, the actual igniters are prone to damage when you attempt to clean them after each use require you to purchase more from the U.S.

The iOS app looks good though - where you can create a playlist of music tracks and have the cues goes off at specific times during playback (all automated).

3. deans6571

deans6571 Supports UKFR

Was emailing the Firefly Support to ask about something and they stated that they'll be releasing a smaller version (5 cues) of their main system (15 cues), this year. They sent me the following pic (apologies for the massive pic - couldn't initially see a way to choose the size) :

[​IMG]

The 5 cue smaller system is the top one obviously!!

They didn't state a price but they did say it would be under 100 USD and would be available to buy from Germany (saving on the Customs charges if you ordered from the U.S.).

They also provided the following link to keep an eye on:

https://www.nico-europe.com/?lang=en