Firework Awards UK - winners!

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by hofnerite, Mar 30, 2021.

1. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

ukfr.jpg

The winner of the BEST WHEEL category in our 2021 firework awards is Carousel by @Zeus Fireworks!

This unique square-shaped wheel received 28.5% of all votes in this category, comfortably beating eleven other wheels into first place.

Spinning like a carousel, this large Catherine wheel is driven by four powerful motors starting with a red glow building with golden floss and changing to brilliant bright silver rain.
    Congratulations to Zeus Fireworks on this well deserved win!

We will be announcing a winner in each category every day for the next fortnight and after we announce the big one - our Best Brand award, we will share all the results with you so you can see where your favourite fireworks and brands placed in our inaugural awards.
    Certificates will be sent to winners once all have been announced.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. I have fired this wheel a number of times, have to say it deserves the vote well done Zeus.

Duskyfuse, RCT, hofnerite and 2 others like this.
  3. Zeus Fireworks

Zeus Fireworks UKFR Sponsor

Thank you to all who voted. We are absolutely humbled to win this.

AlanCee29, BarnOwl, Duskyfuse and 9 others like this.
  4. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

I have never fired this. But thanks to these awards, it will be on my shopping list from now...

RCT and SilberWirbel like this.
  5. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

I'm not trying to diminish the results, i'm sure it was a worthy winner but surely it skews the results when some brands are being promoted on fb with the owner asking people to vote for their products while others are not being advertised in any way for this competition...

6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

The awards themselves are being promoted on FB, everyone has the chance to promote their own brand/item, i am sure we are all guilty of using social media to promote/advertise in one way or another, pretty level playing field as far as i am concerned :)

littlegs, paul s, Pyromania and 2 others like this.
  7. hofnerite

That's how all public awards work! At least ten companies promoted the awards on their sites/mailing lists over the last month but many more were aware of it happening so it's entirely up to companies to make their customers aware of it or not. It's not rocket science to see that those who highlight the awards to their customers will get more votes, but that's entirely up to them and like I say, that's how every awards that asks for public votes works.

AlanCee29, RCT, maxywell and 2 others like this.
  8. hofnerite

best medium cake ukfr.jpg

The winner of the BEST MEDIUM CAKE category in our 2021 firework awards is White Spirit from Prestigious Pyrotechnics which received 33.2% of the public vote.
    White Spirit comprises 49 shots of white-tipped coconut breaks finishing with a spectacular triple volley. It is a perfect example of using pace and timing to create a stunning cake from a single effect.
    Congratulations to Saj at Prestigious Fireworks (Chorlton Fireworks) on this well deserved win!
    @Chorlton Fireworks

9. A stunning looking cake, I think I might need to fire one of these soon ;)

Chorlton Fireworks, Lee boy and RCT like this.
  10. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

11. wow ..... thanks to everyone who voted :chair: Was just happy to have products make it to the finale selection but this is amazing!

12. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Another one I have missed. Beginning to think I have lead a somewhat sheltered pyro life...

SilberWirbel, RCT and WR3_Pyro like this.
  13. hofnerite

600-433.jpg

The winner of the BEST ROCKET PACK category in our 2021 firework awards is Super Rocks from Celtic Fireworks which received 23% of the public vote.
    This outstanding rocket pack showcases three different effects - A brocade crown, a white mega-strobe and an impressive red crossette ring with chrysanthemum pistil.
    Congratulations to @Celtic Fireworks on this well deserved win!

14. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Finally one that i've used won, was starting to feel like @BarnOwl :D I think that was possibly the most obvious winner of any category although it can't have won by much.

BarnOwl likes this.
  15. hofnerite

ukfr3.jpg

The winner of the BEST BARRAGE PACK category in our 2021 firework awards is The Asylum from Vivid Pyrotechnics which received 34.3% of the public vote.
    This pack contains nine stunning cakes of mixed bore sizes and includes many effects including strobes, willows, brocades and chrysanthemum crackle with very vibrant coloured comets, pearls and stars.

Congratulations to @Vivid Pyrotechnics on this well deserved win!

AlanCee29, Grind, RCT and 9 others like this.
  16. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Only right ;). Well done vivd

Grind and hofnerite like this.
  17. Fantastic barrage pack!, great effects, noise and colours, a well deserved winner, it got my vote!, Vivid have certainly upped the game when it comes to barrage packs!

AlanCee29 and Duskyfuse like this.
  18. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Some great barrage packs out there, but defo a worthy winner. Congrats Vivid.

Duskyfuse likes this.
  19. Such an honour, Thanks! :):) We are very humbled!

This recognition is another example of the great support that you have given us since the launch of Vivid Pyrotechnics - this only strengthens our desire to bring you more great products! Watch out 2022!

AlanCee29, Grind, Lee boy and 9 others like this.
  20. hofnerite

ukfrsc.jpg

The winner of the BEST SMALL CAKE category in our 2021 firework awards is Crown 500 from Zeus Fireworks which received 29.2% of the public vote.
    Stunning is an understatement with this small but powerful 19 shot barrage. Massive silver & red strobing tails bursting into huge breaks of titanium gold palms with white strobes fire high into the sky from this cake over thirty seconds of pure quality.

Congratulations to Zeus Pyrotechnics on this well deserved win!
    @Dynamic Fireworks

AlanCee29, RCT, elmo and 4 others like this.