Firework Champions 2019 - Announcing teams and dates

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by MLE Pyrotechnics, Nov 22, 2018.

1. We're pleased to announce the line up as follows:

fireworkchamps lineup.png

Tickets are on sale at www.fireworkchampions.co.uk - we're working hard on the events all year round and look forward to some amazing displays. Hope to see you there.

2. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

I enjoyed these last year, out of curiosity what extra precautions have been taken since the sound escapade?

This is genuine question after things seemed to get a bit out of hand during discussion of said event.

3. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I enjoyed Belvior Castle in the summer despite the rain but the front row of pyro was around 200m from the closest spectator point which I felt at the time was a bit excessive. Probably the site's fault for adding a fence that set the audience back quite a way so I'm not blaming MLE at all.
    Still great and I'd go again but would have been nice to be a bit closer to the action to be honest. I hear other FC sites vary a lot in terms of audience distances.

4. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

If Pyrotex, Illusion and Blitz had been at the same venue, that would've been an interesting evening ..... ;)

5. luke

luke Pro Firer/Crew

And I'd have paid some good money to have seen that, it would have been a cracker.

I'm out the country for Belvoir :( which is a shame, have a feeling I might crew at Newby again.

6. mel

mel Pro Firer/Crew

Looking forward to Newby Hall only 20mins up the road

Illusion will be out to impress again, which I am sure they will

Pyro 2000 (Graham & Kath) always put a top display on, just :pneed more experienced :D:D

Spectrum being from Newcastle they will finish 3rd:p

Jono88 and Locky Smith like this.
  7. Xplosive Retail

Xplosive Retail UKFR Sponsor

I would have been up for that!

mel and DannyB like this.
  8. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Sorry meant to post from this account!

I would have been up for that :)

Duncan, mel and DannyB like this.