Firework companies, mid-Sussex

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by gareth71, Jul 13, 2018.

1. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

Can anyone point me towards any decent-sized companies (who will have storage/disposal facilities) in the mid-Sussex sort of area (Worthing, Brighton, Burgess Hill, etc.)? I have a relative down there who's found some very old shop goods of unknown vintage in her dad's shed, and wants them disposed of safely.

2. We can do that for you.

3. I live in w. Sussex and can collect. Pm me if you like

4. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Phoenix

5. DannyB

DannyB Pro Firer/Crew

I can assist

6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I don’t think you’ll be short of people willing to ‘dispose’ of them for you:)

hofnerite and Cheeky Boy 61 like this.
  7. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

I sort of knew there'd be a flood of people posting "give them to me, I'll have them"! I'm waiting for my cousin to send me some photos of what she's found - but her brief description suggests that they've been there for a long time and may have suffered from a lot of water damage. So they may well need disposal in a burn-pit or similar (hence the specific request for display companies, rather than individuals).

On the other hand, if it turns out that they're old enough to be collectable and are in decent condition, I'll be opening the bidding ...... ;)

8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Water damage or not, I’d open the bidding;)