Fireworks South Wales Bargains

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by danielpyronutter, May 8, 2020.

1. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Wow, I just couldn't help myself picking up a few of the sets from the deals that have gone up today in the Sponsor News section from Fireworks South Wales, unbelievable prices on some quality gear, get em before their gone I say.

Thanks John

2. Well said Dan. Just put a order in myself some brilliant bits and bobs going. Thanks @Fireworks South Wales.

danielpyronutter likes this.
  3. Yup 100% agreed if I hadn't already had visited John and picked up few a pieces, and requested some other pieces I'd have been banging his door down to for those offers.

4. jezz you know it makes sense

K9Girl and jezzadw like this.
  5. Well I bought some, John boxing up for me :)

6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I think you need to go back to business school John and learn how to make a profit. ;)

7. You buy them all Dan?

8. i did and they suspended me "must do better next time"

RCT, danielpyronutter and hofnerite like this.
  9. No complaints here John

10. danielpyronutter

Not quite, maybe half :D

jezzadw likes this.
  11. Wow. Some great pieces there to backfill stashes with, very, very good prices.

12. Holy f-- that does look good! what would y'all recommend? <Texans Accent> :tumbleweed:

looks like an autumn trip is on the cards!

13. danielpyronutter

Daveandkate and Fireworks Nick like this.
  14. I had a feeling this year was going to be another increase in purchases, but wasn't expecting to have finalised the bulk of my stuff by May! Email sent to @Fireworks South Wales to see what @danielpyronutter has left for the rest of us;)

15. I've gone for the one of rock and roll, Roar and Mojito £28, the £38 one with Blue Star Eruption, and the £40 Borthers pack.

K9Girl, jezzadw, Lee boy and 2 others like this.
  16. Good stuff

Fireworks Nick likes this.
  17. Iv put a message in, fingers crossed there is some left!

jezzadw, jester7272 and Lee boy like this.
  18. And the answer is *some*! Couple of missing items, but more than adequate subs. I've been relatively good and gone for the Jorge and Hallmark sets. Uran and Wenus were on my list for this year already, so well happy. And Hallmark Roar looks beautiful.
    Right, that's me done. Apart from some fountains obviously. And a selection box. Ooh,forgot rockets.

And wheels.:rolleyes:

SilberWirbel and jezzadw like this.
  19. Surprised John has anything left, few hidden boxes at the back of the container lol

jester7272 likes this.