First of many

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Lee boy, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Evening pyro family hope all is well. Sorry I’ve been a bit quite on here as of recent but that’s all about to change. Tonight I’m back on job with a few bits and bobs to fire.

Full firing to follow. Have a nice evening peace and love as always

lee pyro.

2. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Great night filming only downside is that I missed klasek fireworks turtle burger. But apart from that everything else went as planned...... Favourite from the night was flawless finish but all performed very well hope you guys enjoy:).

Regards
    Lee.

3. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Some quality pieces there Lee

:yetanother:

Lee boy likes this.
  4. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

That Flawless Finish is superb. Perfect finale firework!

Chorlton Fireworks and Lee boy like this.
  5. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Let it ride looked really good too, definitely had the biggest breaks from that lot.

Lee boy likes this.
  6. Let it Ride looks superb! Flawless Finish is a top quality piece and definitely an ideal finale firework, would work great in multiples.

7. Who else noticed them stars from flawless finish just kept on glittering what a finale piece. What a great job saj from @Chorlton Fireworks did:cheers:

8. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Thanks Pete. Felt over good being back in the field doing what I love best.

9. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

It’s was outstanding pal. Would love to see two going off at the same time.

10. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Till last night I actually forgot just how good primed pyrotechnics are and will be firing a lot more in due time buddy.

maxywell likes this.
  11. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Definitely agree with you On the multiples. ;)

12. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Mate Saj always knows how to pull it off. Definitely knows his stuff when it comes to fireworks :)

13. Pause:D

Chorlton Fireworks likes this.
  14. o_O:confused:

15. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

As I've said so many times, we are a close-knit community here :cool::p

16. Great vid @Lee boy some quality pyro there. You got mint footage of Flawless Finish. You should add it to the review section

Lee boy likes this.

17. :chair::chair::chair::chair::donttellmrs: lol

18. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

+1 for putting your vids in the reviews. You'd get more views if they were in that section too, when this thread drops off the front page it'll get few hits but the vids would be near the top in the review section for the rest of the year.

Plenty of seasonal members won't see them just now either if they don't subscribe to your youtube... speaking of youtube has @danielpyronutter got a new channel? Went to check one of his vids the other day and they're all gone.

Lee boy likes this.
  19. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Thanks for all the sound advice. I’ve started putting them in the firework reviews section :)

20. Same, I went to look for a video of viv36i-004 on his channel but no vids are there anymore @danielpyronutter ????