Funke Bomben Rocket

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:19 PM.

1. For all, you Hawk lovers, this 6 pack of 50g rockets are unbelievable.

2. WOW, love the last 5...
    Not a fan of crackles but still 6 unbelievably powerful rockets.
    Might sneak a pack in when I collect my stuff from @The Powder Keg next week...

3. You won't regret it.

GoldenShower likes this.
  4. Fantastic breaks and lovely ‘modern’ effects. Think the internal fuse time is a little bit too long on some of them though! Up it goes.. aand erm.. down.. it comes?

5. Lazarus1258

Lazarus1258 Pro Firer/Crew

Number 5 was definitely was well on the way back down when it went off.

Limonskaya likes this.
  6. Look fantastic these rockets, still got my pack of them which I plan to use for New Year's. Will be interesting to see how these compare to Sky Hunters which I have a pack of too.

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  7. That's one of the finest rocket videos I've seen. Rocket No 4 was my favourite effect but the intense purple from No 1 is striking.

8. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew

Holy cow, they look outstanding, great colours and sound very pokey, love the hangtime number 3 I think it was.

Dayle Ward likes this.
  9. Where do you get this funke stuff (trade?)

10. Great looking rockets! How do these compete to other hawk packs price wise?

11. £22.99 for 6 rockets.

12. Dayle Ward

Dayle Ward Supports UKFR

Powderkeg is the importer.

13. Any sponsors stock these kent area

14. Only available from The Fireworks Shop and The Powder Keg.

15. Pete recommended these this year. Didn't disappoint, some of the hang time was unbelievable.

GoldenShower likes this.
  16. That's great thanks if I'm ever up that way il.pop in and grab a case. Just looking for a couple packs nye il stick to the hawks sadly

17. Wayne will do delivery, that's how i got mine plus lots of other great stuff!

danfireworks1 and Fireworks Shop like this.